PK-7 & Ungraded
Public charter
Mountain View, HI

Posted July 27, 2009
Most dedicated group of people I've ever worked with. This is the scrappiest good school... very dedicated professionals. The Hawaii BOE should be ashamed to this day.

Waters Of Life - New Century Public Charter School 4

Posted September 09, 2008
This school has its weakness just like any other school! in all actuality this school has alot of children that could not function in a normal public school but when upon entering this school they have excelled greatly! this is because we do have great teachers with good hearts that teach the children in not only traditional ways but they adjust to each childs learning style to give they an opportunity to learn in their own way. When my oldest child entered this school he was in special education and within a year the teachers took the time to work with him and he graduated from sped. I had one child with adhd that could not adapt to anyone and his kindergarden teacher worked with him to build up the trust and he has prospered.All of our teachers are highly qualified.

Posted September 08, 2008
My son enjoyed this school. He was in K/1 7-06 to 11-07 and would still be there if we did not have to move out of state. Because of his teacher he enjoys reading and math. Since moving to California he has been placed in advanced classes. I know the school site is unconventional, but they are having trouble building on the property they own because a few other home owners do not want the school built near them. The teachers are always around to talk to, and they would always let me know what was going on. I never had any problems with parent teacher communication. My son's teacher knew what each child needed to work on and worked with them so they can grow. I knew all the teachers at the Ainaloa site and they all seemed to care about the kids. A caring school that we miss!

Posted March 05, 2008
I took my daughter out of school because the teachers at the school were ill equipped, emotionally immature, and she was not learning up to her level. I had my daughter tested previously and she tested above average intelligence. I am very angry that the school is allowed to treat the kids in that manner.

Posted February 16, 2008
This school is complete mismanaged on all levels. The school sites are inadequate and in some cases, dangerous. Many of the teachers lack subject area competency and all teachers lack sufficient resources to teach adequately in their 'make-shift' classrooms. I know many students who attend this school and are very unhappy, do not feel safe, and feel that they are learning nothing.

Posted June 01, 2007
My child sadly attends this school (not for long tho) there has never been so much stress and poor teaching and discipline! clearly no one cares how these children are taught or cared for! There is no communication between teacher and parent! This school gets a F + in my book!

Posted February 04, 2005
Waters of Life is an excellent school giving children the small class attention that they deserve. The results are that we have highter test scores and better prepared students for college and beyond.

Waters Of Life - New Century Public Charter School
181355 Volcano Hwy, Mountain View, HI  96771
Last modified Waters Of Life - New Century Public Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waters Of Life - New Century Public Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top