Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted October 27, 2015
My son for being strong and putting up with this school. He should not have to!

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted October 27, 2015
I am very dissapoubted in the ways how my son is treated by his teachers.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted October 27, 2015
Their homework is impossible to follow, as in a tic tac toe the teacher finds the one we could not find and grades him on that one.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted October 27, 2015
No. The teachers at Hale Kula do just the opposite!!! I can't wait to move away from here.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted October 27, 2015
No. I have to keep reminding him that I trust him, I know that he is smart, do not worry about his mean teachers! They are mean!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 27, 2015
No. The students are intimidated while taking tests and my son get no positive feedbacks, while at home he is learning fast!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 27, 2015
Their teachers, and we have requested to change them are not building confudence in them but taking their confudence away. Other parents complain too and we are starting a petition against the school. This is unaccapltable, my trust is zero, and I am worried abiut my son being there.

Hale Kula Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2015
The worst ever experience I could imagine for an elementary school for my son. Their self-esteam is systematically destroyed by the teachers who are intimidating the kids while taking tests. Homeworks are impossible to follow for even me as an adult and I have a Masters Degree...

Hale Kula Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2014
The school is outdated but they are working hard to renovate everything. Don't judge a book by it's cover. So far we love our son's Kindergarten teacher. She is very organized and on top of things. We have had no issues. I wish more people would write reviews when they don't have any problems. Seems like people only write reviews when they are unhappy so it's hard to know all of the GOOD things about the school.

Hale Kula Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2014
This is the worst place I ever seen my entire life. I can't even call this a school. It's more like a daycare. And with all the construction going on DURING SCHOOL HOURS I don't even see how the health department isn't giving them citations for violating the health of these children. When I asked them to stop the construction during school hours after debris flew into my kids eyes from all the construction their response was that they are spending $33 million dollars and need to be finshed by July 2016. So they won't even at least consider stopping for the safety of the children. Parents are complaining about the debris getting into their kids noses and eyes during school hours. I let officials know and they did absolutely NOTHING. We are in the process of finding a new school.

Waianae and Ayres Ave, Wahiawa, HI  96786
Last modified Hale Kula Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.