PK-6 & Ungraded
Waipahu, HI

Posted July 30, 2013
I was a student here since kindergarten, and this has been the best school ever. The students are nice and the teachers are patient and caring. They won't quit until you get the lessons right. It was easy to make friends with everyone and the Robotics classes were fun. I recommend this school to everyone. It is such a great place in a great community.

Posted May 28, 2009
My daughter is in the 2nd grade and has been at Waikele Elementary since Kindergarten, she was very shy and soft spoken, Waikele has helped build her self esteem and teaches her a lot about respect, with property and other children. She is no longer shy in fact she loves doing presentations in front of her class. She now loves to read, on her own and in her spare time and is often caught laying around reading a book. 'Shocking' We Love this school and teachers are wonderful and caring!

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has been going there for about 6 months now and so far he has made great progress. I am very happy with this school. I would recommend this school to anyone, it's a great school ;)

Posted December 30, 2008
We are very pleased with my child's progress at Waikele. Her writing, especially, has improved immensely. Lots of opportunities for parents and families to get involved. Very patient and caring teachers and staff.

Waikele Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2008
Great school, overall good teachers. Lots of activities for the students. Only had 1 problem with a teacher which was remedied by the Principal. Very happy with the outcome.

Posted August 21, 2008
Great school. Very nice teachers. They are interested in your child's learning, they care.

Waikele Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2008
I have two sons at Waikele Elementary and we are new to the area. So far, we have been very impressed with the school. The teachers are wonderful, patient and caring, the communication with the parents is fantastic, and the feeling of ohana (family) is very obvisous! The after school programs are interesting and the field trips are fun and full of learning opportunities. Thank you Waikele Elementary.

Waikele Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008
Over the years of support from teachers and staff, I have seen a tremendous change with my son's efforts towards his work and reading skills. I appreciate the patience and perserverance they have provided for him. Thank you!:)

Waikele Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2007

Waikele Elementary School
941035 Kukula St, Waipahu, HI  96797
Last modified Waikele Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waikele Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top