Bliss School 5

Posted September 04, 2013
A great teacher, Jack Lancaster. While roping with my friend Butch Otter, we discussed. Butch particularly likes Jacks wife Debbie as she is a former Cheer Leader. You know Butch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky

Bliss School 1

Posted February 03, 2012
Firstly, I would like to clarify that I am a former parent of two students in this school and that I think that when they voted not to build or add on they county did a wise choice. I also think that their caliber of teacher leaves a lot to be desired and that the state should look into all of their teaching cradintials because one of my boys they insisted that he be put on medication for something that he does not have and they are not qualified to make that decision. I also think that Principle should of stayed a teacher for Valley because I thought He was one of their best instead of handing him a school that should of been condimned and the studentes bussed to a better quality school like Gooding it would of been cheaper in the long run. I also believe that the teachers should not try to convince a student that he needs medication because they cant keep focused and that using the "No Child Left Behind" law as an excuse to pass him because they dont want to deal with him should mean a loss of a job. They are doing what they want and not what is best for the student. I think that the mentality the teachers have should be questioned and they all should be fired.

Bliss School 0

Posted October 22, 2009
I think this is a double standard school. The teachers are mean and uncaring. A good part of the teachers are underqualified to teach, they are more worried about making sure the kids test high than with teaching them.

Bliss School 3

Posted January 08, 2008
I think that Bliss High School has a lot of progress to make. When I attended Bliss High School I thought it was great until I got out into the real world. Bliss just didn't prepare me the way I believe it should have. But over all the students and majority of the staff are very kind, loving and accepting. I do appreciate all that Bliss High School did for me!

Bliss School 1

Posted October 14, 2004
- a former student
i think this school could be a whole lot better then what it is. for an example SPORTS we have a problem we either need better coaches or just quit all together. my opinion is we need a new school for sure who ever voted against is just dumb.

Bliss School 5

Posted February 25, 2004
- a former student
I think that the Bliss High School is a very excellent School. Bliss has very smart teachers that know what they're doing. The only thing that I have to complain about is in the sports department. The kids in Bliss are very friendly and well behaved.

Bliss School
601 East Hwy 30, Bliss, ID  83314
Last modified Bliss School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bliss School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.