Maranatha Christian School 0

Posted February 18, 2009
Ms Robyn is the best. My daughter is treated with respect and not like any other school.

Maranatha Christian School 0

Posted November 24, 2008
Okay so no student had reviewed this school yet! Im a former student and all i have to say is that this school is amazing! I went to Maranatha for 7 years and the only reason i left was because i was too old. I wish i had the same opprotunity to be in a school like Maranatha again. There is no way i can just say how great of a school this is. The teachers are outstanding! They will go out of your way to make sure your kid is doing well and the small classroom size is what lets them do that! This school had a huge impact in my life and i will never forget it. There is no way i can repay what they gave me, but i hope that this helps in any way to help you know how much of a blessing it was to

Maranatha Christian School 5

Posted August 20, 2008
We just moved our 4th grader from Boise public school to Maranatha. What an incredible difference in his commitment and behavior we've seen in such a very short time. He tells me his teacher is 'really mean' but I don't notice any unwillingness on his part to get up and go every morning so I interpret 'mean' as 'in control, disciplined and organized'. Classroom size is another big plus, one of 16 students. This is exactly what my child needs. Knowing my child is being taught in a Christian environment give me SUCH a feeling of security. I am so grateful to My Lord and Savior, and Central Assembly of God for this excellent bargain in Christian education in Boise.

Maranatha Christian School 5

Posted November 14, 2006
My son attended kindergarten and part of first grade at a public school near our subdivision before we decided to enroll him at Maranatha. I was so happy to see his reading and math take off once he got settled at MCS. Before, he got lost in the shuffle (in public school). But now he has such great concentration and attention. It is so worth the money and the quality of the building is unimportant to us. My son is so well cared for and gets to have a family environment at school. It is hands-down far better than public school, plus it's affordable. And did I mention his wonderful behavior? His first week there he opened my car door for me!

Maranatha Christian School 4

Posted September 08, 2006
- a staff
Maranatha Christian School has a very caring staff, up to date materials, a wonderful preschool program. The school is accredited with the State of Idaho and ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International). One fourth of the facility was remodeled last year and a number of smaller projects have been completed this year. Since the beginning of last year four new electives have been offered to students and four sets of new texts have been purchased. The school has internet access in all classrooms and all teachers put lesson plans on the web. New English texts are being ordered at present. The staff have worked diligently to strengthen the academic program. Three of Maranatha's teachers have master's degrees. Maranatha has gained 28 new students so far this year since June. Maranatha is a safe place to send your children, and has a strong academic program.

Maranatha Christian School 2

Posted August 25, 2006
My children no longer attend MCS. The school's enrollment is shrinking so much that very little is offered anymore. Curriculum is outdated and the building is quite old. Many of the teachers are dedicated and have worked hard to save the school. The before and after care program is wonderful and a huge bonus for the school.

Maranatha Christian School 4

Posted March 30, 2005
Wonderful school.Teachers are kind.Good Christian education.

Maranatha Christian School
12000 West Fairview Avenue, Boise, ID  83713
Last modified Maranatha Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Maranatha Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top