K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Ms Robyn is the best. My daughter is treated with respect and not like any other school.

Okay so no student had reviewed this school yet! Im a former student and all i have to say is that this school is amazing! I went to Maranatha for 7 years and the only reason i left was because i was too old. I wish i had the same opprotunity to be in a school like Maranatha again. There is no way i can just say how great of a school this is. The teachers are outstanding! They will go out of your way to make sure your kid is doing well and the small classroom size is what lets them do that! This school had a huge impact in my life and i will never forget it. There is no way i can repay what they gave me, but i hope that this helps in any way to help you know how much of a blessing it was to

We just moved our 4th grader from Boise public school to Maranatha. What an incredible difference in his commitment and behavior we've seen in such a very short time. He tells me his teacher is 'really mean' but I don't notice any unwillingness on his part to get up and go every morning so I interpret 'mean' as 'in control, disciplined and organized'. Classroom size is another big plus, one of 16 students. This is exactly what my child needs. Knowing my child is being taught in a Christian environment give me SUCH a feeling of security. I am so grateful to My Lord and Savior, and Central Assembly of God for this excellent bargain in Christian education in Boise.

My son attended kindergarten and part of first grade at a public school near our subdivision before we decided to enroll him at Maranatha. I was so happy to see his reading and math take off once he got settled at MCS. Before, he got lost in the shuffle (in public school). But now he has such great concentration and attention. It is so worth the money and the quality of the building is unimportant to us. My son is so well cared for and gets to have a family environment at school. It is hands-down far better than public school, plus it's affordable. And did I mention his wonderful behavior? His first week there he opened my car door for me!

Last modified Maranatha Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6