Boise, ID

William Howard Taft Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2014
I have had both of my children attend at Taft for almost 5 years and it was amazing, but recently I have been so disappointed in actions of the school that they no longer be attend next year. For me as a parent it is very important if there is no trust and there is no communication between the school and parents it is very hard for me to leave my children in there care. But one good thing I well say about the teachers they have been amazing with my children and if it weren't for the actions of the currant leadership they would still be attending.

Posted November 15, 2013
We moved from Meridian to Hill Rd and Taft was the school assigned to our daughter. We were a little aprehensive at first as we didn't know what to expect and we were hoping for Collister or Pierce Park because or the ratings and because some friend recommended those since apparently they are schools with a bigger budget. We had our meet and great and our 8th year old started her 3rd grade in Mrs. Bailly's class... Let me put it this way: I have never seen teachers more dedicated to the intelectual and humanistic growth of their pupils. They keep constant communication with parents regarding learning issues and different classroom dynamics; they are well prepared, well informed and they are passionate proffesionals who truly care about the kids. I've been a teacher myself for years and I expect high standards when it comes to my children's education. With Taft I have found those standards are consistently enforced and the whole staff is commited to excellence, proof that budget is not everything and that again and again is the teacher's devotion to their craft what makes the difference everywhere. Our gratitude to Taft and specially to Mrs. Bailly for the exemplary performance!

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008
My son is not a school lover by any means but this is the best he has ever done. I am very confident that he is getting great education here. I love this school.

William Howard Taft Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2007
Overall I have been very pleased with the faculty and facilities of Taft Elementary. All of my five children attended Taft, and I now have two grandchildren going there. It is certainly one of the very best schools in Boise.

Posted August 23, 2004
I have been so impressed with this school from the moment I entered their doors to check out this school. The atmosphere is not like that of a typical school but that of a loving home. The principal is obviously there for the students and it shows. My children were matched with teachers which most suited the children's needs. In working with the school as a volunteer, I found the teachers to be highly skilled, loving towards the children, and fun. The school has a wonderful support system. We were sad to have to leave the best school I've seen in years.

William Howard Taft Elementary School
3722 Anderson St, Boise, ID  83703
Last modified William Howard Taft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Howard Taft Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top