Burley, ID

Dworshak Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
I am very unhappy with the admination they don't knowaddy when I child has not been in class at all and they say that there is no bullying when my child comes home crying saying she has been bullied. I feel that all they care about its the pay check and what they are going to do after work out over the weekend and not the kids. I feel that the children are more important they.Just really don't care about the kids education at all Very unhappy with school.

Dworshak Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
I love this school! The teachers are super nice and they know their materials. The administration is always really helpful and accommodating.

Dworshak Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2009

Dworshak Elementary School
102 East 19th St, Burley, ID  83318
Last modified Dworshak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dworshak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top