Coeur D'alene, ID
Students enrolled: 1,514

Lake City High School 5

Posted September 11, 2014
Lake city high school was my home for two years when lake city first opened its doors. I graduated in 1999 from a different school,but u will always be my home. Go Timberwolves. Thanks for being positive when no one else took time for me. Previous student.

Posted April 05, 2014
We recently moved to the area from a very highly rated district with top-rated schools. We have found LCHS to a very fine school with equally talented and caring staff. There is school pride, but not elitism, and a student can experience success in any areas s/he finds interest in. As in any school, it just depends on the effort they put in.

Posted July 19, 2013
My children are currently enrolled in this school. Sports are emphasized more than the actual learning, and academic achievements are not recognized at all. There is more encouragement to just pass the class than to aim higher and achieve. Surveys are handed out to inquire about students' learning needs/troubles, but nothing is actually done to fix these problems.

Posted January 13, 2011
This is the first year my daughter has attended High School and she just loves Lake City. The relationship between the teachers and the students is positive and upbeat and her classes are challenging for a public school. I think classes are what you make of them. If your son or daughter wants to learn they will get a great education.

Posted August 09, 2010
The fact that this can even been considered a school is a joke. There is very little focus on the academic needs of the students vs just passing them. My child regularly has the opportunity to get extra credit for such non grade related things like not using his hallway passes or bringing gifts (coffee) to the teacher. The school is willing to let students perform to the lowest possible standards. My child received a D- in a class where the grade scores averged out to less than a 50. When I was in school that was failing.

Lake City High School 5

Posted July 22, 2009
I graduated from Lake City this last June, and it sounds like it has improved astronomically since these people wrote reviews (all of them are long gone from the school anyway). The books are all new, or at least fairly new, and the teachers are excellent. The administration has its ups and downs, but it is more a central office problem. I am glad to have graduated from such a school as this, and I hope it only gets better. :) ~A. S.

Posted January 04, 2009

Lake City High School 3

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted October 26, 2007
I am a graduate of Lake City (2005) and I think there is more the school can do. They only support sports, more time, energy and money go to support the sports program and students then students that are actually learning

Posted September 20, 2005
I'm a Lake City High School Senior and I think that the school has alot to offer to everyone. I think High School is hard for everyone, but the students are so diverse and the staff really do a good job at the beginning of the school year introducing people to one another, overall, LC is an alright school with an awesome counseling staff. -mm

Lake City High School
6101 Ramsey Rd, Coeur D'alene, ID  83815
Last modified Lake City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top