Dalton Gardens, ID

Dalton Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2014
Things change - everywhere. While I cannot comment on the school in the past, as of now, I volunteer there and think the staff try really hard to have a great program.

Dalton Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2009
I am a recent transplant from Hawaii and I have a kindergartner and third grader at Dalton. I love this school! My children made friends w/teachers, parents and children alike in no time at all. The principal is very involved w/the children. She does recess duty,and after school crossing guard as well as attending 'skate nights' at the local rink. She is always quick to speak to children about what may be going on in their world.

Dalton Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2006
I pulled my child out of this school at the beginning of the year because there is no control of the kids. They have a anti bully program going on, yet, the principal needs to implement it and she does not. Recess is not monitored very well and there is too many kids outside and not enough adult supervision. The teachers are great though!

Dalton Elementary School
6335 North Mt Carroll, Dalton Gardens, ID  83815
Last modified Dalton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dalton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top