Grand View Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2006
Currently, it is still a sad state of affairs. The principal controls every second of every day's lesson. Teachers teach reading concepts from scripted cards, rather than to student ability.

Grand View Elementary School 2

Posted January 17, 2006
I attended Grand View Elem. when I was little and for sure the school district has changed. A few of the teachers are still left from when I was in school but most of the good ones have been ran off. The turn over in teacher rate is horrable. Many of the teachers this year don't have a clue in the class room. We as a district need to wake up and depand for better teachers. Teachers that want to teach who aren't there just for a pay check. I'm very disapointed with the whole picture of the district. If there was a close place to send my kids I sure would.

Grand View Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2004
I think that the teachers for the most part are great but they are led by 2 women who dont care what the parents of the students would like to have in the school. Our children need to learn in a setting that comfortable and fun and they are trying to make our school one that is only for academics rather than one that teaches a wide range of things academics are important but so is art PE and field trips.

Grand View Elementary School
205 First St, Grand View, ID  83624
Last modified Grand View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand View Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top