Bad
Good

The staff at this school are very young and know all of the newest ways of teaching. There are also some more "seasoned" teachers there who are fabulous. My two daughters have really enjoyed this school.

I've had 2 children in this school over the past 3 years and we love it. We have had a few annoyances, but that is to be expected...no school is perfect. I would highly recommend Lone Star.

I am amazed at what a good middle school this is. The staff really works hard to cater to the special age group they teach. They are organized, efficient and top notch. Registration is a nightmare and it is harder to be in communication with teachers. BUT the way they encourage the kids to start being responsible is worth the headaches. The band teacher (Carrico) is unmatched....best in the state.

Registration is horrible. They give you a two day window for three hours each day and it's endless lines of nothing. Horrible setup. I stood in line for an hour just to be told I could not register my kid because I was only missing the shot records. Then I was told the lady at the beganning of the line should have told you. The lady at the beganning of the line could have saved me 30 minutes of wait time. Here's our education system teaching our kids how to be smart.

This is an amazing school! I went here after going to West and the change is unbelievable. L O V E it!!

Lone Star Middle School is a caring and safe school that strives to help all students succeed.

Last modified Lone Star Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.