Nampa, ID

Centennial Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2015
I love this school and so did all my children. All the martinez kids. The teachers are amazing.

Posted October 14, 2009
I love that the classes are so small and there is lots of one on one time.

Posted October 05, 2009
My daughter is new to the school. She enjoys going to school. What more could you ask for?

Centennial Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2009
I love the community environment, and that the school is open. This allows for everyone to welcome everyone. The students in the school are the number one priority.

Posted September 25, 2009
It is very innovating in the way it teaches the children.

Posted September 25, 2009
We have the most awesome pricipal in the world. Nope, that's not right ... in the galaxy. Naw ... in the entire UNIVERSE!!!

Posted September 25, 2009
Centennial Elementary is a school full of dedicated professionals that continuously go above and beyond their call to provide children not only with a quality education but an environment of love, compassion and security. I am honored to be part of such a staff and can't imagine working at any other school.

Posted September 16, 2009
My son goes to this school. We have had nothing but positive feed back from him and the staff is great. We just started a science lab that the kids go to. PTSA is in the second year running and it is only looking up from here. We live in a lower income area and the staff and teachers at Centennial have a lot they deal with. Last year Dr. Harman (the principal) made sure all the kids had winter coats. Sometimes it is the smallest things that make the greatest difference.

Posted April 22, 2009
School works well with parents and teachers are constantly improving their teaching skills and relationships with students. My children feel safe at Centennial.

Posted February 12, 2009
As a teacher at this school that has seen many changes in staff and administration, I believe that we continue to be committed to student acheivement. Not only do we have to get our students to grow academically, but we also have to help them succeed in life situations. I have not had students of my own go through Centennial (I do not have children yet), but I would be fully confident and comfortable with sending my students to Centennial.

522 Mason Ln, Nampa, ID  83686
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top