Plummer, ID

Lakeside High School 5

Posted October 13, 2013
Dear Coach . My name is Minio Brouse. I am a proud graduate of Plummer High 1980. I was curious if you had any video,reel to reel, 8mm,vhs tapes of any football games in the years of 1977,78 and 79. I have some time to look over some footage if you don't. I've never seen any footage of our undefeated seasons! Grandkids would like to see. Please let me know what you find. Thank you!

Lakeside High School 4

Posted March 05, 2006
I am not a parent i am a student at this school. I personally love it. At this school everybody knows everybody. It may sound odd but i can tell you every single persons 1st and last name just by looking at them. I look forward to going to graduating from this school. GO KNIGHTS!

Lakeside High School
1150 East St, Plummer, ID  83851
(208) 686-1937
Last modified Lakeside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top