Posted January 07, 2014
This school is at the top of the list for both teacher and parent involvement. Students are educated by a staff that cares and is proficient with their teaching. The principal is amazing and willing to work with parents on an concerns or issues parents may have. The PTA is well run and provides many activities and supplies to the school. This includes Promethium Boards to all classrooms and IPad labs for students. Also P.E. Equipment and Art programs are provided by the PTA. You will not find a better school in the city.

Posted January 06, 2014
The new principal at Greenacres Elementary is remarkable! He has great leadership skills and motivates students and teachers alike to perform at their highest level! Parental involvement is great with a strong PTA. Teachers work together well and there is a new sense of camaraderie. K-1 program is exceptional with the kindergarteners attending half days every day! Greenacres is the only school in the district with this outstanding program!

Posted January 06, 2014
This school is great! All of the teachers are exceptional and the new principal is awesome. We moved specifically to be in this schools boundaries. The multi-age K-1 classes are great, and I love that they go half days everyday. It's been a wonderful school!

Greenacres Elementary School 1

Posted June 28, 2012
Without a "Good Captain" the whole ship & everyone aboard will sink..that is Greenacres Elementary in a nutshell...Highly disappointed in the Principal of this school.. There is simply no Leadership and/or Action done on her part whatsoever and you cannot help but to question her Integrity...The Children at this school do not come first...

Posted May 27, 2008

Greenacres Elementary School 2

Posted January 29, 2008
I am overall not impressed with this school. so far my expectations have not been met and we just moved from a huge school district. I feel that some of the teachers are having difficulty with the individualized concept of multi-age teaching and therefore the children are not getting quality time. I would like to see more of this happening, as this is how multi-age is supposed to be done.

Posted October 18, 2006
I am the mother of a bright K-1 daughter and spend two mornings a week in the classroom. I have been impressed by the efforts of the school to involve parents, to promote the safety of the children, and to attend to individual needs of many children who need extra help. The K-1 classroom is less 'blended' in terms of the curriculum than I had hoped, however, the teach is outstanding and attentive enough to each child's strengths and weaknesses to allow them to advance at their own pace. Pretty good overall I think.

Posted January 31, 2006
I love this school. They have helped my children so much and the are so caring and understanding in the needs of the student and the students family. In my opinion this is one of the best schools that my children have ever attended. Nichole Wilde mother of Hailey Wilde and Nathan Wilde

Posted July 26, 2004
I have two students at Greenacres. I am very impressed with the K1 program. Also our teachers thus far have been excellent.

Greenacres Elementary School
1250 East Oak St, Pocatello, ID  83201
Last modified Greenacres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenacres Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top