Post Falls, ID

West Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted January 23, 2015
I have two children in this school. The staff is caring and compassionate. They have clear expectations of students called R.I.C.H behavior. Respect, Impulse-Control, Caring and Honesty. They reward the students on a regular basis. I love how positive the teachers are. I'm so glad my children are a part of a wonderful education environment.

West Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2013
West Ridge Elementary is an amazing school to work with and for! The staff is truly amazing and cares about the students that attend. They have a very involved PTO that incorporates family friendly activities and support for the entire school. West Ridge has a fun learning environment and helps every student to suceed. I highly recommend West Ridge Elementary School! Go Cougars!!!

West Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2012
Principle is too quick to call if any little thing happens. She calls almost everyday and expects me to drop what I am doing and come and get them. She is not very friendly. The teachers and staff are wonderful but don't know how to handle my autistic child and are too quick to send him out the room when he gets on their nerves. My son doesn't learn anything at this school. Not recommended.

West Ridge Elementary School
1758 North Clark Fork Parkway, Post Falls, ID  83854
Last modified West Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top