Bad
Good

We transitioned our son from a private elementary school to West Ridge in the 2nd grade. We were concerned about how his individual needs would be addressed in a large public school and my concerns were quickly put to rest by the amazing staff at this school. They use positive reinforcement to encourage good behavior. I did receive a few calls from the principal and from the school councilor but they were always very positive and offered a positive even when they were calling with a negative. I even received a few phone calls just to tell me how well he is doing and how much they enjoy him at West Ridge. I could never express how much those phone calls meant to me. Principal Hoffeld, Councilor Trina and Ms. Mayo are absolutely amazing.

I have two children in this school. The staff is caring and compassionate. They have clear expectations of students called R.I.C.H behavior. Respect, Impulse-Control, Caring and Honesty. They reward the students on a regular basis. I love how positive the teachers are. I'm so glad my children are a part of a wonderful education environment.

my son went to this school three years a go and i like the school they do so much for the kids there they do not have room that is sdc room they put kids in regular class room and i like that the teachers are there to help the kids all kids they dnt put kids in area that thy know cnt be great teachers ect love it there

West Ridge Elementary is an amazing school to work with and for! The staff is truly amazing and cares about the students that attend. They have a very involved PTO that incorporates family friendly activities and support for the entire school. West Ridge has a fun learning environment and helps every student to suceed. I highly recommend West Ridge Elementary School! Go Cougars!!!

Principle is too quick to call if any little thing happens. She calls almost everyday and expects me to drop what I am doing and come and get them. She is not very friendly. The teachers and staff are wonderful but don't know how to handle my autistic child and are too quick to send him out the room when he gets on their nerves. My son doesn't learn anything at this school. Not recommended.

Last modified West Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.