Post Falls, ID

New Vision Alternative School 5

Posted May 02, 2013
After struggling at Post Falls High School for the first two years of high school my mom decided to enroll me in New Vision. I do have to say, BEST experience of my life. I never learned so much in my life, I've never felt more comfortable and I've never felt more helped. My teachers at New Vision were the best teachers I have ever had! They took the time to teach me and the time to prepare me for college which I'm at now successfully completing a Nurse Degree. They helped me graduate high school without the stress and made me enjoy high school rather than dread it. I would suggest this school for any parent looking to put their student in an alternative school or any student looking to go!

New Vision Alternative School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
New Vison has teachers that not only teach, but mentor, 'parent', guide, empower and inspire the students that just don't fit into 'regular' school. They don't require round pegs be shoved in square holes and they genuinely care about the student's futures.

New Vision Alternative School 5

Posted June 23, 2008
I am the Father of a student that attends New Vision Alternative High School. From the Principal to the entire staff that has been involved in my daughter's education has been EXCELLENT! There is a GENUINE concern and techniques used have been beneficial in my daughter's learning and wanting to continue her eduction and GRADUATE!

New Vision Alternative School 1

Posted May 20, 2005
- a staff
I am an employee with the Post Falls School district. I am also a parent of a child in the district. I have observer 'first hand' the students and teachers of Post Falls. The New Visions School is clearly not representative of the general quality and dedication of 'educators' in this area. The 'people' leading this 'school' are in every way 'self serving'. A great number of the teachers 'in charge' are obviously involved only because it is an 'opportunity'. There is 'zero' parent involvement.

New Vision Alternative School
205 West Mullan, Post Falls, ID  83877
Last modified New Vision Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Vision Alternative School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top