Lighthouse Christian School 5

Posted January 17, 2007
I have had my children attend this school for several years now & must say that I am very grateful to have the opportunity to send them all there. The teachers are very caring & quite challenging acedemically. The classes & programs they offer have been in constant growth & development. The staff & administration are progressive & open to suggestions from parents - I'm pleased at the lack of 'politics' that is so typical in most private schools! I have seen them handle many special learning circumstances & I am very pleased with the direction they are headed as a whole. I would never want to 'risk' a poor education & spiritual influence when it comes to MY children. The past several years have been a pleasure & my children are doing great!

Lighthouse Christian School
960 Eastland Drive, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Lighthouse Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lighthouse Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top