PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The School and Church is the best keep secret in ALGONQUIN! I was surprised to see a bad review!

If you are looking for a quality education with Christian values, this is the place for you! We chose this school based on class size, educational standards, & Christian values. St. John's is not just a school, we are a family! How often do you see a school where all students know each other's names & uplift each other on a daily basis? It's rare & beautiful!

St. John's is a great place if you are looking for a Christian based education. The class size is perfect. My daughter is one of five kindergarteners, and my son is one of 5 third graders. The split grade classes in 1st-8th allow for many great learning opportunities. The curriculum is moving in a more challenging direction with the adoption of a STEM based curriculum. They have all the same great opportunities for extra curricular programs as the public school. Everyone from pre- school to 8th grade knows and cares for each other. The kids love and respect everyone in the school!

I have nothing but the best to say about St John's. My oldest just graduated and still says he is a part of this school. I have a son in 1st grade and my youngest will be going to preschool before I know it. Great teachers and staff! If you want your child to get a good education and learn Christian values I wouldn't look anywhere else :)

St. John's is a great place to receive a high education and learn of the love of Jesus Christ. All the teachers there are OUTSTANDING!! If you are looking to have your child(ren) receive the best in education- look no further!

I absolutely love St. John's! I have three kids going here and they love coming to school everyday. My oldest has been here since preschool and has made so many friends and wonderful memories. The staff at St. John's are amazing and set their standards high for their students. I was so impressed with the all day Kdg. and the enrichment being provided. My oldest was reading fluently by Christmas of his Kdg. year and has be excelling in all content areas. The family atmosphere at St. John's is an extra added perk that makes you feel like this is "home."

We love St. John's! We pulled our children from another private school to attend St. John's and could not be happier with that decision. The teachers are amazing and do not cause our children stress. They love going to school everyday and are excelling with their program and curriculum. The school and church families are very warm and welcoming. The Pastor absoutely rocks and is very involved in the education of the children. This a great school and we are so happy that we found it!

Love, love, love this school!!! Small class sizes, challenging curriculum, and faith based. I highly recommend.

My child attends this school and loves it. Class sizes are small which offers a more one on one with the child and teacher. I feel this has less distractions for the child and each can be focused on individually.

The best kept secret in the Algonquin area. Let's not keep it a secret, let everyone know. Best teachers, students, principle, family friendly, The best education for the money. The least costing private school in the area. Come check us out. You won't be dissapointed.

Last modified St Johns Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8