Bad
Good

Juliette Low is a fantastic school. The faculty, staff and leadership are excellent. We are impressed with the curriculum and innovative approach to integrating technology in the classroom. The teachers are passionate about their jobs and go above and beyond to help children succeed. The school has an active PTO that is dedicated to bringing a strong sense of community to the student body and their families. Juliette Low has exceeding our high expectations and we are very happy to be a part of this great school. Don't be misguided by the highly misleading test scores; the students who speak Spanish as their first language are taking standardized tests in English.

I've had children at Juliette Low for 6 years now and each year I'm humbled by the amazing support we get from our Teachers and Staff. The academic resources are wonderful and there is a constant growth not only in technology but in finding new ways to enhance our children's learning. I also just love the community and am thankful my kids have this kind of support.

I have been a part of Juliette Low School for almost 10 years now, and I give it two thumbs up! The test scores are misleading, due to spanish speaking students only being allowed to test in english. Both my kids are involved in the TDP program for gifted kids. On the other spectrum is available help for those struggling with reading, math, or speech. Lots of parent involvement shows that "making learning happen together" is really what it is all about! This is a great neighborhood school that sometimes gets a bad wrap due to it's diversity. The world is diverse, we need to embrace it!

I am happy that my kids are attending Juliette Low. My twins are now going into third grade and are doing very well academically. The teachers have helped them blossom socially, as well. The PTO is excellent! The prinicipal started when my kids entered kindergarten and he is doing an outstanding job! He is such a caring person. For the parent who said... "take a look at their test scores".... Well I have helped a lot in the classrooms and I've seen MANY smart kids at work! Almost half the student population is bilingual so maybe it's difficult for these children to do well with standardized tests that are only given in English. There are many parents who also help this school be successful. The school is well maintained and has many resources for the children. I am excited about our new addition that is presently being constructed.

With three children invested in this wonderful school, I must brag about the outstanding leadership, dedicated staff and wonderfully diverse environment. This school's commitment to continuous improvement despite the challenges of NCLB is evident everywhere you look. Great,great school! We have a wonderful hard working PTO and great community support.

Take a look at the test scores and you'll know that J Low is not a great school. Most of the scores are below the state average!

I am pretty happy with this school. The new principal proved to be a great leader! There is always events happening and plenty of activities to join and be a part of. And the staff is ok.. although some could use a lesson in people skills but other than that.. it's a great place for you child to get an education.

We are so satisfied with everything, we just love this school.

This is the best school! i'm very proud that my daughter goes to this school!

Last modified Juliette Low Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.