Posted August 01, 2013
I'm most certainly, definitely, a proud parent at Lindop school. I have experienced every grade level. My children are intelligent.They have dynamic teachers starting from pre k. Mrs.Scoenhider is the best. She has impacted my childrens lives forever. With her indent in thier educational experience each spending two years in her class. Mrs. Regina Awsome teacher and "second mom" my children love her. Mrs. Kaduah, JUST AWSOME.We love her. Mrs. Mills wonderful. I could go on and on. The teachers really care about the end results of their students.Like I said earlier I have some pretty intelligent children and I give Lindop 50% of the credit.

Posted April 29, 2010
I have been involved with this school for 15 years, now, having had 2 children already graduate and 1 who is just about to. All I have to say is 'Thank God I am almost out of there!' But before I go, I wanted to give a huge thank you to the four teachers there who deserve my utmost respect and thanks: Mrs. Kelly, who is the kindest and most effective teacher I know; Ms. Johnson, a fantastic teacher and wonderful woman; Mr. Novy, also a great teacher; and Ms.Cannon, a wise and fine lady. Thank you so much for all of your dedication and hard work. I hope that anyone who is new to Lindop and has just embarked on their child's education there, will have the good fortune to cross your paths. Other than that, good riddance!

Posted December 23, 2009
I think this school needs some serious Help....in every way possible. The administration/staff/board of education is awful! I would not recommend this school to any parent.

Posted November 22, 2007
Lindop is an excellent school for any child. They have dynamic pre-kindergarden-8th grade curricula. There pre-kindergarten program, teacher and paraprofessional are in tuned with the children and their needs. Two of my three children completed their education at Lindop. There after school programs are exceptional, they have participated in Math Olympics, Spanish Club, Art Clubs, and the general athletics programs which included: Basketball (girls and boys), Co-ed Soccer, Volleyball, and Cheerleading. Excellence is their standards and they strive to excel beyond AYP. It is a public school with private school results! Parent of two children, class of 2005 and 2007

Posted September 27, 2007
'Both my children have gone to Lindop Elementary School since they were five years old. Lindop is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personnel best to be excellence in everything they do. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The Principle brings a wealth of knowledge and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader and make learning fun for the students. Thank you Lindop for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world! '

Lindop Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Lindop is a great school and is steadily improving. Scores are up and the administration truly cares about the kids. They have plenty of extracurricular activities such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, and band. They also have Friday Clubs; drama, poetry, etc. Additionally, Lindop has homework help after school. They even have a homework hotline to get homework assignments! The parental involvement is great. The PTSO has many activities and programs throughout the year and Market Day is a big fundraiser for the school.

Posted August 13, 2005
- a former student

Lindop Elementary School
2400 South 18th Avenue, Broadview, IL  60155
Last modified Lindop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindop Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top