Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted June 07, 2016
All of the staff are great. The principal the assistant principal the teachers security, lunch ladies, and the cleaning staff. Everyone who works here has a great attitude

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
My child always reports positive things that he has learned in character education and from the school staff.

Posted May 26, 2015
My child has learned so much just as a Kindergartner. His teachers have been great.

Caroline Sibley Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter attended Caroline Sibley from Kindergarten to 6th grade and was either Honor Roll or Super Honor roll the whole time. The staff is super attentive and work well with the students although Parents you still have to do your part. I believe they do need more activities for the students now to compete with other schools. My daughter now goes to Marist High School and her transition to private school has been relatively easy thanks to what she's learned in district 149.

Caroline Sibley Elementary School 3

Posted July 27, 2013
this school ( caroline sibley) needs more activities my children has a hard understanding and this was because this school doesn't have more sports,art,music, and 2013 field day was horrible if my children come back this year I will fight for more activities so please answer to my request thank you.(very confused parent)

Posted June 22, 2010
A school with excellent & caring teachers & Administrative staff. Kids are supervised well & the academic program is great. These teachers & Administrative staff are outside rain or shine making sure the kids get into the school safely & depart safely. Thet walk children up to their parents cars, escort them to buses & even direct traffic at cross walks. To me that is really caring.

Posted April 12, 2010
my son first year here was a success he came from the city public school and was failing since he been here he gets all excellent grade and his math has went up his teacher Mrs Boyes is excellent she's a gret teacher and i am very proud of my son you can't blame it on the teacher it also come from home maybe before you start complaining what are you doing as a parent it start there first thank you teachers at Caroline Sibling Mrs Darlene Mamon

Posted September 12, 2009
I am proud to be a teacher at Caroline Sibley school. We have great students and an excellent staff, not to mention a fabulous administrative team. I put in many hours and spend a lot of my own money to make sure that every child in my classroom succeeds to the best of their ability. I am offended by many of the comments parents have made. How discouraging for us to read!!! It's easy to judge from the outside, but as an insider we are doing great things!!! We could use more parent involvement and support from the home. I am sorry, but we can't do it all! It does start in the home! I know that we have areas that need improvement; who doesn't?? Know that if your child is attending our school, the staff does care and takes very good care of your baby!

Caroline Sibley Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
I am proud to be a part of the Caroline Sibley family. I am proud to say we have an outstanding administration and a superhero for a principal. We have made AYP for three consecutive years which reflects how much we take pride in education and our students. When you are being critical, and on the OUTSIDE looking in, you must ask yourself; What have I done to help? When you are on the inside doing all you can to make sure our babies get what they need, and succeeding, now that is PRICELESS!

Posted September 05, 2008
As a teacher of this school, I am upset at the fact that some parents can say that the teachers don't care about the kids. Teaching requires kids all day, and if we didn't care, we wouldn't report to school daily. Teaching is our passion and we carry it out proudly at Caroline Sibley School.

1550 Sibley Blvd, Calumet City, IL  60409
Last modified Caroline Sibley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.