Bad
Good

I am a current Freshmen and soon to be sophomore and Dundee-Crown made the transition from middle school to high school sooooo much easier. DC has changed me in the best way possible. We have a great music program a growing athletic program and so many clubs and other organizations that anyone can join. here at DC. GO CHARGERS!!!!

I'm an incoming junior for the 2014-2015 school year I've had one year at Jacobs (freshmen) and a year at crown (sophomore). I am very happy with the change that I made, crown has a more involved community they have clubs for everyone and a wide variety music, welding, plastics, robotics etc. I have gotten myself more involved when I made the change. Dundee crown has very little "gang" issues like people seem to think. It has definitely helped me realize who I am and grow as a person. Jacobs kind of pushed me to the side teachers and friends. Dundee is more professional and I have met a lot of great friends! If recommend this school to everyone!

This is my second year at Dundee-Crown and I love the school. We have great sports teams and a great student section. Last year as a freshman it was so cool winning Battle of the Fan from Comcast. I mean Dundee-Crown is not talked about as a good school but it really is. No you are not going to get shot walking down the hallway. So many things have changed through the years, and it's not as bad as it was a couple years ago. Teachers are helpful and do suggest tutoring a lot, the only downside is if you cannot go to after school because of other commitments, you have no asp (Juniors, and Seniors) or you have other classes you're failing. But all in all it's a great school with great students and staff.

There are a lot of gang members at this school! It's not a very safe place to be at -_-

Dundee Crown is a great school. My children have been very successful here, graduating with honors and attend Big 10 schools with scholarships. Dundee Crown represents a real world high school experience and prepares the students well for their future. The staff and administration are in tuned with the student body and their needs.

My son is a freshman! He is in many honors classes and feels challenged academically! He has been accepted socially and really enjoys his classes and the learning environment! He is a football player and wrestler! My son loves being part of the audience for varsity games! Dundee Crown is a perfect fit for my son! I can't wait for my daughter to have similar experiences when she enters the school.

I am a freshman at Dundee Crown this year, and my experience hasn't been very welcoming. The environment is chaotic, there are people misbehaving without punishment, and many things are to my dislike. The teacher's here are good, and I have no complaint on them. I do believe there should be a different punishment system. Out of school suspensions are practically giving students a vacation. In school suspensions are neither beneficial to the school or to the students. I think there should be a more efficient punishment that teaches students a lesson for what they have done, so they do not misbehave. I also believe that there should be a stricter dress code for girls. A lot of them come to school in ridiculously short shorts, and shirts that go way too low in the chest area. Personally I find it sickening. If you have a choice to go to a different school, go to a different school.

Horrible school with chaotic environment. The truancy numbers say it all. My IEP student got absolutely no support or help at this school---they failed him miserably. Overcrowded classrooms and teachers have given up trying to control the awful behavior. Removed our child from this toxic environment. View the Illinois state report card. No responsible parent would deliberately choose this school.

Fantastic leadership, fantastic teachers and fantastic extracurriculars and clubs. What a great school this is!

The teachers and counselors are excellent. My son has only received support from all of them.

Last modified Dundee-Crown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.