Bad
Good

Posted March 24, 2015
I transferred my daughter to west ridge because of issues at her old school. I must admit I was a little afraid because it was still considered a new school and it was hard to get feedback from people. I must say though my daughter is truly enjoying her time here and there is a lot of things offered. She really likes her teachers, her classmates, her classes and extracurricular activities, There is also are many opportunities for parents to volunteer as well.

Posted September 11, 2014
At first I was not sure about enrolling my 4 children here because it is only 4 years old and my family is new to the neighborhood. I just want to say that I am very happy my children are part of this school. I have two children who have already graduated and the quality of education they received is better than their friends who went to private schools. The staff was very pleasant and definitely not your typical old teachers (the ones I was used to). What I really liked about this place is that the teachers are always communicating! i would definitely recommend this school to my neighbors

Posted August 18, 2014
I like the special education program they assist students who may need extra help. My son worked with Ms Pappas and Mr Kelly .My child had the help of sped teacher for 3 years for resource help and he is able to read now and work quietly.

Posted July 03, 2014
The school is great. I would specially mention Ms Nora Moeller (1st Grade) and Ms Sara Tschaen (3rd Grade) as the best teachers. Good facilities. I wish the administrative staff was a little courteous but they do their job fine.

Posted April 10, 2014
Westridge is a very good school I'm so glad that Westridge has come to our neighborhood..my daughter is in 1st grade and thanks to her teachers she's reading at a 3rd grade level now so proud of her...love that the teachers and staff are always on task with the students and font let students slack...great school... 5***** all the way around:-)

Posted March 18, 2014
Although rating is low but for me its FIVE STARS. My son is in grade 1. He just loves to attend the school because of the attention gives by his teacher Miss Meoller. She really works hard with him. My son had problem with reading but with her help he is catching up and enjoying reading. All staff members are very helpful and friendly. School environment is also very good. I like the involvement of the students in academic as well as social activities with their teachers. I got quarterly report of my son which I really appreciate. Keep it up to maintain the standard. School administration is well inform and control over things. They are not rigid and strict with the rule. Administration staff members understand parents situation and problems. I really like it and also thanks for it. School security is very good. Teachers are really helping and doing efforts to give kids better future. Most of all my son REALLY wants to go school. SCHOOL IS THE BEST PLACE; he says.. :) . I feel happy about it.

West Ridge Elementary School
6700 North Whipple Street, Chicago, IL  60645
Last modified West Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top