Chicago, IL

Kilmer Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2014
i travel to all cps schools for my position with safety and security, and Kilmer has improved tremendously over the last three years of me visiting the school. the administration is a joy to work with and the teachers are all friendly but firm. i am shocked by the rating of only 2 out of 10, because i have been all over the city and this school should be rated so much higher than that now.

Kilmer Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2014
This school has gone through MANY changes, some great others not so great. I've seen them grow little by little. The new leadership is awesome. They are really getting involved in the school and community. The kids seem excited to find out what will happen next.

Kilmer Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2014
Kilmer is doing really great things. The staff works very hard and is deeply involved in the community. They have new administration and are collaborating with the new administration at Sullivan High School to be the premiere neighborhood schools in Rogers Park. I believe in what they are doing and support them fully. As the flyer says, "Kilmer is Growing". I recommend going to see what is going on at Kilmer. You'll be impressed.

Posted June 24, 2014
School should have been CLOSED for under performance. The kids of this school will suffer cause of the lack of quality teaching. There rank is almost the WORST 2 out of 10 says it all. CLOSE KILMER or TURN IT AROUND.

Kilmer Elementary School 2

Posted December 31, 2013
Is a terrible school I had a bad experience with two teachers.First with Mrs SALAS she thinks parents are ignorants that we don't have education.Once she try to raise the voice at me in front of parents and I scream at her.back.Onother terrible teacher is Mr.JIBAJA my son was in class.some kids in the classroom where bullying my son.So I went and talk to the teacher about it I was so surprise what he told me.He said my son was old enough to handle it and that he noticed those kids where bothering but he couldn't to nothing about it.My son was 7 Years old.I think my son was bullying by the teacher too.Not a safe school.Thank god my kids are no longer in that terrible school!!!.

Kilmer Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2013
Mr. L , I just wanted to thank you for being such a great teacher to my daughter trinity. She has advanced so much because of you. I wish every child could have a teacher like you! YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO! THANK YOU ! YOU WONT BE FORGOTTEN! Have a great summer you deserve it.

Posted May 10, 2013
Called school three times within 15 minutes with only a recording to speak with!!! POOR, POOR, service... what if this was an emergency??? Try understanding from my point of view!

Kilmer Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2011
Excellent school my two kids are there .Love all staff and Rules as well.My kids are in 4rth and Ist grade ms Loza is so nice and hard worker teacher Ms Witte is also so nice and having great method of teaching.

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted March 06, 2009
This is a terrible school that is grooming their horrible students to attend and even more dismal Sullivan HS. I can't believe the lack of pretty much everything at this school. No art classes, no extracurricular activities. My child refers to it as Kilmer Fight Club since violence among the students is so prevalent. I would have never moved into this neighborhood if I would have known how awful this school is.

Kilmer Elementary School
6700 North Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL  60626
Last modified Kilmer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kilmer Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top