Chicago, IL

Posted June 30, 2013
This is an excellent school. I have a child in the Prek program. Ms Williams, Harris and Louie are thee best. I never met anyone who cares as much as they do. They work hard and never give up on the kids. Best special needs program Ive seen. This school does tons of fundrasiers and assemblies for the kids. Its always something new and exciting going on there. I love it.

Posted December 03, 2012
I really like this school. I have a child who has special needs and her teacher has been the best. My other child is in a regular classroom setting and her teachers and school staff have been great.

Reinberg Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2009
Excellent leadership and very good quality teachers at this school.

Posted August 21, 2008
this school is great for education

Reinberg Elementary School

Posted November 29, 2007
Reinberg is an excellent elementary school that strives to ensure that its students are given the best possible education in a time where school budgets are being cut and schools are having to do more with less. Raising money and finding innovative ways to enrich the technology and environment in which our children spend a large portion of their lives is made possible through the outstanding principal and staff at Reinberg. As the parent of an 8th grader, I can attest to the excellent education my son has received at Reinberg over the past 9 years. I will always be thankful that he was a part of Reinberg and grateful for the devotion of Principal Bushbacher and her staff.

Reinberg Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2007
No safety no discipline my daughter hates this school when buying uniforms, if you have no exact change will not give you any.

Posted March 29, 2007
I love reinberg school i had 2 kids graduate from there already, i still have a 4th grader there, i wish i could stop ms. bushbacher from ever retiring. the school needs her.

Posted March 18, 2005
I have my 2 girls in this school and they love it! I am amazed on how great my 1st grader is doing in reading and math, and my Preschooler loves her teachers in the State Pre-k program. The Principal is always polite to the parents, and every year I go to the Fun fair I get to see how great the staff treats these children. Great Job Reinberg!

Posted March 24, 2004
I think this is a great school.If your only worry is what kind of clothes your kid can wear ,then maybe this is not the school for you .I have never seen such a good group of people working together to help kids.This is a great school! Thank you to all of the teachers and staff at reinberg! Great Job!

Reinberg Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2004
The student shouldn't wear speical clothes because each student is different and they should have the right to dress different. Your fee is too high and most single parents can't afford it if they have 5 kids or more that's why I decide to take my kids out of the school next year.

Reinberg Elementary School
3425 North Major Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified Reinberg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reinberg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top