Chicago, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 23, 2012
St. Philip Neri School is excellent. Our school offers family /community. The new Principal, teachers, and support staff genuinely care about our children. As an educator myself and new family to the school, I made the best choice for my children. They are where God wants them to be. The school offers a safe, clean and enriched learning environment. Many parents are involved in supporting our children's school. The children genuinely bond in and outside of school. The school and Athletic Director offer numerous activities to promote happy and healthy children. Our children are inspired to be critical thinkers. As the instructional leader, the new Principal, Ms. Sanders conducts classroom visits and personally works with children one-on-one. St. Philip Neri demonstrates daily that it is a school of excellence and order that focuses on each individual child. Our Volleyball Team is undefeated! Go Lady Falcons! I love our school, church, playground and the dedicated administration, teachers and staff. Father Tom provides spiritual guidance, excellent teaching, and prayer. Thank you St. Philip Neri for producing confidence, excellence, and leadership in our children..

Posted July 02, 2012
St. Philip Neri is the best thing that has happened to me and my family! My daughter struggled with math and reading when she entered 1st grade. Her teacher was so dedicated that she offered to tutor my daughter free of charge 2-3 per week for two quarters straight! By the end of the 3rd quarter she had significantly improved in math and reading. The Title I program is outstanding as well! The school is really willing to work with each child on a one on one basis to get them to where they need to be.

Posted August 19, 2009
St. Philip has always been a rewarding school. I know that I am paying tuition but I am not buying grades. Grades are earned. The learning bar is set high. Teachers use many different ideas to reach all students. The parents need to be more involved. They must understand that they have a voice and need to learn to share thier ideas. SOME parents expect that the administration and teachers must do exactly what they want. Parents should try working with the staff and stop complaining. If teaching is such an easy job how come parents are not homeschooling their children. Opening day of school is coming...How many of you will be their to see your children off. How many of you will show up to school meetings? If you do not give of yourself to your children's education then you can't lay the blame at others feet.

St Philip Neri Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
I feel that St.Philip Neri could be a great school. Yes,the classes are smaller which allows more one on one time with the teachers ,but the leadership is horrible. The parents are more dedicated than the principal and that's ridiculous. St.Philip needs a new principal and now!

St Philip Neri Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2007
St. Philip Neri is a great school. The curruculum is excellent. The class are smaller which allows for more one on one instruction.

Posted April 02, 2007
- a administrator
I feel that St.Philip is a good all-around school. The leadership is dedicated to providing an excellent curriculum and qualified teachers.

St Philip Neri Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2006
I do not recommend anyone to send their child, to this school. The teachers are really good with the students; however, the leadership is terrible.

St Philip Neri Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2006

St Philip Neri Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2006
- a former student

Posted August 19, 2005

St Philip Neri Elementary School
2110 East 72nd Street, Chicago, IL  60649
Last modified St Philip Neri Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Philip Neri Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top