Posted December 08, 2014
Love it! My child just started at St. Jane and we happily look forward to the next 8 years!

Posted April 29, 2014
My kids have been attending St Jane for a few years, and in that time I have gotten to know the teachers and staff as people who truly care about their academic performance, growth, and faith formation. The school is small but I love how it has a close knit family feel. While I don't personally know a lot of the parents everyone is nice and we have not had any problems with bullying or cliques. There are lots of opportunities for parent volunteering (but it's not mandatory) and the teachers and staff have been willing to work with the parents in those areas. The principal is professional and friendly and is always wiling to help with any issues that come up. Is this school perfect? Well, no, but I don think that ANY school is perfect and I feel that St Jane has definitely prepared my children adequately for Catholic high school. It has overall been a good fit for us though and well worth the financial investment.

Posted July 21, 2013
This school educates and supports the spiritual, intellectual and physical needs of students. The teachers are attentive to patents' and children's needs. There is great community spirit of sharing and caring in the school's culture. (Really, the school is a great bargain compared to the amount of tax dollars spent per pupil at Chicago public schools. It is so sad that the education provided by CPS is failing so many children and parents living in Chicago.)

St Jane De Chantal School 2

Posted May 13, 2011
Bullying is a big problem at this school and the principal and some of the teachers are not very proactive in handling these issues.I have been very unhappy with this school for this whole year and plan on withdrawing them and sending them to a new school next year. All the money that we spend on Catholic School has been such a waste and we do not feel our kids are getting the best education possible! Some complain about the Kindergarten teacher - she is probably one of the best teachers at the school! She is strict and no-nonsense and that is exactly what the students need to set the foundation for school!

St Jane De Chantal School 0

Posted May 09, 2008
My children attended this school and received a wonderful education. All were accepted into the university of their choice. No school is perfect and not all students will fit well with their teachers, but St Jane works to acheive the best possible environment for young minds.

St Jane De Chantal School 1

Posted October 09, 2007
This is not the best school if your child is attending kindergarden. I had many problems with the teacher and had to eventually take my child out of this school. After a month which was the best thing I did. Now my child is doing excellent and is more happy and I am calm and no longer worry about him in school.

Posted February 21, 2007
- a former student
My siblings and I went to St. Jane. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. They gave us the foundation we needed to lead successful lives. Even though I had moved out of the area, I was sure to send my daughter here as well. She was accepted into one of the best high schools in the Chicagoland area and continues to excel. The teachers and parents work very well together and are very involved with the children.

St Jane De Chantal School
5201 South McVicker Avenue, Chicago, IL  60638
Last modified St Jane De Chantal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Jane De Chantal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top