Chicago, IL

Christ The King Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2011
Everything from the teachers to the pastor to the technology -- my son has a Promethean board in his room...a Wiki, with problems to do every night and, of course, goes to computer lab every week -- has been first-rate. The best all-around education you could hope to find. Keep up the excellent work.

Christ The King Elementary School 4

Posted December 09, 2008
As a former student of Christ the King's (Class of 2006) I must say it is a fine school. Many of these kids go to school with each other for 10 years and form bonds that last through high school, college, well into their adult years. It is in a good safe neighborhood and many of the academic courses are still helping me in high school. The Science and Social Studies courses are advanced to the point where I ended up studying that same material Freshman and Sophmore, even Junior year.

Christ The King Elementary School

Posted October 04, 2008
As an educator for the past ten years, I have to say I love working at Christ the King School! The combination of a very attentive administration, excellent Pastor support, committed parents, and some of the most talented teachers I have ever had the opportunity to work with, makes this a great place to work and learn. I feel blessed to be part of something that feels ' so right'. If you are looking for a caring atmosophere and high standards for your child, come give us a look! You won't be disappointed.

Christ The King Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2007
We love this school. Many of the children attending have parents and grandparents who attended before them. The classroom sizes are small 18 at the most in a class and very involved parents.

Christ The King Elementary School
9240 South Hoyne Avenue, Chicago, IL  60643
Last modified Christ The King Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top