Chicago, IL

Posted November 01, 2013
I have worked at Rescue Missionary for 18 years. The children are learning so much. Learning is made fun, and the Christian environment is wonderful. When our students graduate, they go on to the best schools that Chicago has to offer (Chicago Prep), and or other private high schools. I am so glad to be a part of this church and school ministry. It is by far one of the best Christian schools in the state.

Posted August 23, 2006
I think this is the best school ever,this school provides all the necessary tools a child need for success, starting with great teachers. After my daughter graduated from kindergarten she went to a public school. After a month in a half I noticed that she was not on the level that a first grader should have been on. She wasn't reading nor writing well. My friend who's children attended Rescue, told me all the good things about the school, so I made an appointment to speak with the principle there who tested my daughter and placed her at the grade level she was on. After just three days at that school I noticed a change. Now she's reading, writing,spelling and doing great with math. Her teacher focused on her weak points and did 1 on 1 with her which helped her a lot. I appreciate all this school has done.

Posted February 07, 2006

Posted August 10, 2005
I wasn't sure if my child would be able to attend Kindergarten because of his age. I was relieved to hear that Rescue allows children to start grade K if they are 4 years old and will be 5 by December of the same year. My son has done tremendously well. He is reading at the 1st grade level, and doing math at level 2. Thanks Rescue, for a job well done, and allowing God's spirit to be evident in your lives.

Posted August 26, 2004
Great School, my son is in his second year going to the 1st grade, he is doing 2nd grade work and reading above his grade level. The drill team is awesome and the children love the teachers and principles. The class sizes are small so your child gets plenty of attention. I'm so greatful for the school and their love for the children.

Rescue Missionary Christian School
7956 South King Drive, Chicago, IL  60619
Last modified Rescue Missionary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Rescue Missionary Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top