Chicago, IL

Posted November 23, 2014
My daughter is in 2nd grade and my son is in Kindergarten and they love this school. I love the staff, they know all of the kids by their names. I am impressed!!

Posted August 28, 2014
Last year was my son's first year at Durkin for sixth grade. I must say I was very impressed with the faculty and the staff. The teachers are great! My son transferred from St. Bede School and I realized the kids at Durkin were a lot more advanced. I wish I would have sent him here from Kindergarten. I wasted so much money all these years. I would definitely recommend this school!!

Posted January 20, 2013
This school is a great place to take your child. It also has great teachers working they care about our children.

Posted January 18, 2013
the only downside is the building is poor and not fit to be a school!the kids are very well behaved and are very helpful and understanding!this school is in a middle class community which is very nice a well kept up!

Durkin Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2011
My son has attended this Durkin for 2 years and he's learned so much. They do give the little one homework enough to learn. Since this school is small most of the staff knows all the children and that makes it even better because this way they know what their students needs are. The teachers make sure the children understand and make them use their critical thinking. By first grade all the kids are reading good. They only lack a library and bigger lunch rooms. They still need a couple other important rooms in a school. But academically they are outsatnding.

Posted September 15, 2008
I believe that parents along with teachers is what makes a school great, as far as i am concerned Durkin Park is a great school, if you are involved in your childs education, what the school looks like does not affect the learning process. My children are honor roll student and have been for the 3yrs that they have attended. The teachers are great and the Principal is outstanding.

Durkin Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2008
i am not happy with the school very poor ,in disiplen and academic no good security for children or teachers and not clean school

Posted June 11, 2008

Posted February 16, 2008

Durkin Park Elementary School
8445 South Kolin Avenue, Chicago, IL  60652
Last modified Durkin Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Durkin Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top