PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 22, 2016
My husband attended St. Eugene School. Although our house is much closer to two other catholic grammar schools, he insisted that St. Eugene was the right place for our children. We now have four kids enrolled here, and I'm so glad I trusted his knowledge and experience with this wonderful school. There is no doubt in my mind that our children are receiving a fabulous education at the hands of some of the most caring teachers I've encountered.

Posted January 21, 2016
I have two children enrolled at St. Eugene School. I feel there is a progressive focus on academic excellence, as well as, a genuine family environment. I know my kids really love this school. As a parent, I couldn't ask for much more than that.

Posted January 21, 2016
My daughter started pre-k this year and I can't say enough wonderful things about the teachers and the school. I did my research and looked at several catholic and public schools in the area and I feel I made the best choice with St. Eugene's.

Posted May 08, 2009
St. Eugene School is absolutely wonderful! I agree with the other ratings that Dr. Brown is a great leader for the school and is very concerned about the education of each of her students. Parent involvement is also great with many Family Fun Nights throughout the year, as well as activities in each grade that are ongoing. The teachers and the students take pride in the school and what they do, and this is very apparent. My daughter was having a hard time with pre-school and the teacher was very patient and tried different ways to get her engaged in the class. Now, my daughter loves going to school. My son just made his communion and it was a beautiful ceremony. I highly recomment St. Eugene School to anyone looking to give their child a qualit Catholic education.

St Eugene Elementary School

Posted December 26, 2007
I love St. Eugene, it is a warm environment and the pre-school and pre-k teachers are the best!

St Eugene Elementary School 4

Posted November 26, 2005
The academic program is a great challange for the students of each grade. They have a nice art and music program and do a wonderful Christmas performance every year. They have now added a DRAMA class. I would say parent involvement in any school needs a bit of help but overall here we usually have no trouble covering things that need to be done.

Posted October 25, 2004
St. Eugene is a terrific program for all ages. The teachers and administration are a direct reflection of the students and parents of the school. Dr. Brown is an excellent principle with a clear direction of where the school is going. I have two boys currently enrolled at St. Eugene and they absolutely love the program. I am also an alumni of the school and from personal experience, highly suggest St. Eugene School. There are significant differences in the type of education my children are receiving versus other schools in the area. The parent involvement level is great and any time donated to the school is truly worth every minute. I highly suggest the school, the curriculum and the administration to anyone looking to send their children to a top school.

Posted August 26, 2003
Dr. Brown, our principal, is a wonderful leader for our school. I have found her to be helpful and concerned for the welfare of my children in every situation and I highly reccommend every parent get to know her better. I have had an excellent experience with St. Eugene school as a whole. I do believe the parents need to become more involved in school activies to be good role models for the children and to feel like part of the St. Eugene community. Our school needs the help of every parent in supporting the fundraisers to helping out with the FSA. I truly believe in being involved in your childrens' school!

St Eugene Elementary School
7930 West Foster Avenue, Chicago, IL  60656
Last modified St Eugene Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8