PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My husband attended St. Eugene School. Although our house is much closer to two other catholic grammar schools, he insisted that St. Eugene was the right place for our children. We now have four kids enrolled here, and I'm so glad I trusted his knowledge and experience with this wonderful school. There is no doubt in my mind that our children are receiving a fabulous education at the hands of some of the most caring teachers I've encountered.

I have two children enrolled at St. Eugene School. I feel there is a progressive focus on academic excellence, as well as, a genuine family environment. I know my kids really love this school. As a parent, I couldn't ask for much more than that.

My daughter started pre-k this year and I can't say enough wonderful things about the teachers and the school. I did my research and looked at several catholic and public schools in the area and I feel I made the best choice with St. Eugene's.

St. Eugene School is absolutely wonderful! I agree with the other ratings that Dr. Brown is a great leader for the school and is very concerned about the education of each of her students. Parent involvement is also great with many Family Fun Nights throughout the year, as well as activities in each grade that are ongoing. The teachers and the students take pride in the school and what they do, and this is very apparent. My daughter was having a hard time with pre-school and the teacher was very patient and tried different ways to get her engaged in the class. Now, my daughter loves going to school. My son just made his communion and it was a beautiful ceremony. I highly recomment St. Eugene School to anyone looking to give their child a qualit Catholic education.

I love St. Eugene, it is a warm environment and the pre-school and pre-k teachers are the best!

Last modified St Eugene Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8