Bad
Good

Great school, friendly staff love the community around the block. Teachers are great. My kids love bridge school, great place.

Very very impressed with the teachers and the principal there. My daughter was having trouble in her other school with the teachers and the students all the time. In this new school her grades and attitude has completely change. At her last report cards she had all A one C but her attitude tours school is amazing she calls me and texts me at work to tell me how much she loves her school. My name is Luis Perez and I'm very grateful for the teachers and Principal at this school I would give the 10 stars not 5.

bridge is a great school that is consistently improving. I've looked into other chgo public schools and it my opinion, this school is definitely superior to many of the magnet and gifted schools in the Chicago area! Especially when you factor in the dedication of the teachers, principal and afterschool extra curricular activities,

I am a parent of a Bridge School Pre-School student. I have been overwhelmingly impressed with the involvement of my daugters teachers. The projects and activities they are involved in truly have surpassed my expectations. The teachers are very involved and truly go above and beyond.

Bridge is an amazing elementary school. My son graduated in 2011 and started while in 1st grade. I have another child now in 3rd who started since kindergarten. Compared to most elementary this one here is a good school. Teachers are great, the office staff are amazing and the principal is all about putting students first. He will make sure any issues are addressed and satisfied. If you're looking got an alternative to a private school and have to choose a public school Bridge Elementary is one of the best schools in the neighborhood hands down.

Phenomenal. This school has a very accommodating and comfortable learning environment, mega-helpful staff and teachers, and motivated students. I love this school.

This is an an average neighborhood public school. Class sizes are very large, some classes 35+. The main building has a small lunch room, so additional lunchroom tables are set up in the hallway . Also, there is a bullying issue at this school, principal working to address, but with so many kids it is difficult to control.

I am a seventh grader at bridge and this school is AMAZING! This is only my second year and I have participated in so many extra curricular activities. We do many extra curricular activities and are very academically challenged. So prepared for ISAT testing!

Bridge is an amazing neighborhood school. The principal is extremely dedicated. The teachers are creative, professional, and provide many challenging/interesting projects and assignments. The PTA is awesome-they provide many extra activities for the students.

Exceptional teachers and well rounded kids make this a great neighborhood school. Parents take an active role.

Last modified Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.