Chicago, IL

Posted May 10, 2015
Very very impressed with the teachers and the principal there. My daughter was having trouble in her other school with the teachers and the students all the time. In this new school her grades and attitude has completely change. At her last report cards she had all A one C but her attitude tours school is amazing she calls me and texts me at work to tell me how much she loves her school. My name is Luis Perez and I'm very grateful for the teachers and Principal at this school I would give the 10 stars not 5.

Posted September 24, 2014
bridge is a great school that is consistently improving. I've looked into other chgo public schools and it my opinion, this school is definitely superior to many of the magnet and gifted schools in the Chicago area! Especially when you factor in the dedication of the teachers, principal and afterschool extra curricular activities,

Posted April 24, 2014
I am a parent of a Bridge School Pre-School student. I have been overwhelmingly impressed with the involvement of my daugters teachers. The projects and activities they are involved in truly have surpassed my expectations. The teachers are very involved and truly go above and beyond.

Posted February 19, 2014
Bridge is an amazing elementary school. My son graduated in 2011 and started while in 1st grade. I have another child now in 3rd who started since kindergarten. Compared to most elementary this one here is a good school. Teachers are great, the office staff are amazing and the principal is all about putting students first. He will make sure any issues are addressed and satisfied. If you're looking got an alternative to a private school and have to choose a public school Bridge Elementary is one of the best schools in the neighborhood hands down.

Posted October 04, 2013
Phenomenal. This school has a very accommodating and comfortable learning environment, mega-helpful staff and teachers, and motivated students. I love this school.

Bridge Elementary School 3

Posted April 16, 2013
This is an an average neighborhood public school. Class sizes are very large, some classes 35+. The main building has a small lunch room, so additional lunchroom tables are set up in the hallway . Also, there is a bullying issue at this school, principal working to address, but with so many kids it is difficult to control.
5 people found this helpful

Posted March 07, 2012
I am a seventh grader at bridge and this school is AMAZING! This is only my second year and I have participated in so many extra curricular activities. We do many extra curricular activities and are very academically challenged. So prepared for ISAT testing!

Posted October 01, 2008
Bridge is an amazing neighborhood school. The principal is extremely dedicated. The teachers are creative, professional, and provide many challenging/interesting projects and assignments. The PTA is awesome-they provide many extra activities for the students.

Posted January 28, 2008
Exceptional teachers and well rounded kids make this a great neighborhood school. Parents take an active role.

Bridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2007
My son began attending Bridge last year. Overall, the staff are very involved and attentive. The only complaint I have is that they will not assist parents or allow outside care providers to contact the parents regarding after care. The school itself provides none of these services and actually becomes an obstruction to parents who work and need options after school. Bridge begins and dismisses a full hour prior to the other public schools in the area...this, as well as their lack of cooperation with outside care providers serves as a serious impediment. I am being forced to remove my child from Bridge this year due to a lack of after care. He is being enrolled in a private school, much to my son's and my dismay.

Bridge Elementary School
3800 North New England Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top