PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Our Saviour Lutheran School 5

Posted May 19, 2014
Really great preschool and kindergarden program. My son loved every day for the past 3 years. The teachers are just wonderful. They have a lot of after school classes available- art, sport, cooking class, dance. They r very flexible and easy going. I would highly recommend that school for every parent looking for caring stuff and a great school. Thank you for making my son preschool and kindergarden experience unique.

Posted July 11, 2007
I used to go to this school. I went for 5 years and I loved it. The school is very small, but it has a great learning environment & it enables us all to have fun while learning. I think all the lutheran private schools is like one big family. You know everyone from sports & activites.. You always see a familiar face. I love the school & it will always be part of my heart. It was hard to leave & I still visit all the time. Its just wonderful there.. I learned so much & I've grown a lot in Christ & through my daily work. Every child should be able to experiance this kind of learning & life.

Posted February 25, 2006
This school is the best. Very caring staff and teachers. Academics is a high priority here. They have small class sizes and is truly the best bang for your buck. Aftercare is available as well.

Posted June 29, 2004
This is an excellent school. I have been involved with this school for many years and have sent my children here. Small classes, dedicated staff and many extra curricular activities offered.

Our Saviour Lutheran School
7151 West Cornelia Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified Our Saviour Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Our Saviour Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top