PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Really great preschool and kindergarden program. My son loved every day for the past 3 years. The teachers are just wonderful. They have a lot of after school classes available- art, sport, cooking class, dance. They r very flexible and easy going. I would highly recommend that school for every parent looking for caring stuff and a great school. Thank you for making my son preschool and kindergarden experience unique.

I used to go to this school. I went for 5 years and I loved it. The school is very small, but it has a great learning environment & it enables us all to have fun while learning. I think all the lutheran private schools is like one big family. You know everyone from sports & activites.. You always see a familiar face. I love the school & it will always be part of my heart. It was hard to leave & I still visit all the time. Its just wonderful there.. I learned so much & I've grown a lot in Christ & through my daily work. Every child should be able to experiance this kind of learning & life.

Last modified Our Saviour Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-K