Des Plaines, IL

Posted September 09, 2013
Middle school review: wonderful! Very challenging work, supportive environment, dedicated faculty, great group of girls. I love it, my daughter loves it, says she can really be herself here. This school is helping beautifully with the transition from girl to responsible, confident, lovely young lady. Five+ stars.

Posted August 12, 2013
Excellent school for education, living out the Catholic Faith and devloping social and leadership skills. The faculty are well prepared and challenge the students at all levels. Sports in middle school are not competative (to encourage participation), but in high school they are. Drama/theatre performances are led by experienced professionals, same for the choir. Most valuable are the character, values and moral development of the students. Students from TWA clearly stand out from others.

Posted November 06, 2012
Excellent. Rigorous curricula, talented & invested teachers, emphasis on freedom and accountability. Very happy with everything!

Posted March 22, 2012
The Willows Academy has been an amazing part of my life. I have always felt at home and welcomed here. I can approach anyone with much ease and ask for help. I received an incredible education and was always challenged to do better. You are extremely involved in every event going on and are part of a community and a family of girls who love each other. This school has helped me in ways I could never have imagined. I know for a fact I would not be the same person if I went to a different school where they see their students as "just a number". Each student is treated as a respected young lady and will never feel left out. It is an incredible experience and I am so lucky to have attended Willows. I believe that I have been given an extreme advantage by going to Willows because I have been pushed to do better than I thought I ever could have. Even when I struggled, the teachers take time to meet you to solve the problem. I believe that I have been extremely well prepared for college because I know the proper way to write an essay and even know some Latin to help me out. All in all, The Willows is an incredible school and I can't imagine my life without it- I keep going back to visit!

Posted June 08, 2011
Just because that one parent can list his/her long list of degrees and thinks that makes her/him an authority to what this school is and what it teaches and what he/she thinks about how this school suppresses woman..is ludicrous. This is a fabulous and feminine school. No Abortions here!! The girl's here are actually girl's. I have been to other high schools where the girl's don't care much about themselves(drugs, sexually active, etc) and many look and act like immature boys. I really like this school. It teaches women how to be women and be comfortable with it. I really like that there are NO laptops. (no going behind firewalls to dress and undress J. Bieber during classes) Actually paper and pencils to write and learn how to think. HEY!! proof is in the pudding folks!! Colleges go here first!! and so do the scholarships!!

The Willows Academy 1

Posted May 11, 2011
I have been working as a postsecondary and secondary teacher for more than 10 years now. I have taught in both the private and public sector and enjoy my profession immenseley. I am a mother and educator with graduate degrees in my field, science. I have taught at a variety of types of private schools and public schools. I encountered the worst scientific educational curriculumn and the worst experience possible for students at this school. If you are interested in your child becoming a free-thinking independent knowledgeable young woman this is the last middle school or high school on earth where you should send her. Please choose carefully, our future is at stake. She will be brutally suppressed in this environment, any diversity of thought will be aggressively stricken out of her. Do not choose this school for your child if you care for her mind as a young American woman at all.

Posted October 21, 2007
Every teacher really understands their class and is able to answer the students' questions. It's a small school, so no one is ever left out. There are so many great friends to make. It's and awesome school.

Posted January 28, 2006
Great community spirit for girls. Excellent learning environment with strong morals and standards. Girls feel like part of a family. Small class sizes.

Posted September 17, 2005
this is the greatest school, it has perfect students , great scores, this is the ideal school!

The Willows Academy 0

Posted August 26, 2003
The Willows is fantastic. The girls are well taught both spiritually and academically. As an example of this, there are no locks on their lockers.

The Willows Academy