El Paso, IL

Centennial School 5

Posted April 14, 2015
I love this school. I am a parent of a 4th grader with a learning disability and I have nothing bad to say about the teachers at this school. They have been very helpful and love working with him. We recently moved to this school this year and it already has taught him more on how to read better then the old school did in 4 years. I would like to also say that they have a no bullying policy and look out for the kids. This is a great school and I would recommend anyone to bring their children here.

Centennial School
135 West 5th Street, El Paso, IL  61738
Last modified Centennial School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top