Good Shepherd Lutheran School 5

Posted November 10, 2010
My child has thrived at Good Shepherd! The school has a wonderful environment in which students can reach their full potential.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I have sent my childern to Good Shepherd since preschool. I love the small class size and the caring teachers. I also love that they teachthe state standards but because of their size are flexible to add enrichment activites. They also teach to the indiviual child. My daughter was excelling in all areas so her teacher contiuned to challenge her so she was not bored.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School 3

Posted May 10, 2006
I have sent my child to GH since Kindergarten to current. The program is average; some learn easily and some struggle. They have music, art, and sports. And parents are involved a great deal, however, most of the staff there have lost their ability to adhere to the Christian value when it comes to fighting and nitpicking.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
1111 Van St, Elgin, IL  60123
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top