Bad
Good

Love Link school, my son is a student in the dual language program and he is really learning Spanish without being behind of regular classes. This is a great program from School District 54. The staff is amazing and the Principal knows the name of every child. Very active PTA, wish I have time to be part of that but the other parents are doing a great job raising money and supporting wonderful activities.

Excellent school.We recently moved to this district in middle of the session and all the teachers, principle and administrative staff really helped my daughter to settle down. They have creative programs to bring out best in child which not only focuses on academics but also behavioral and social aspects. Very talented, caring and dedicated teacher. Good role models for the children. School plans numerous extracurricular activities which highly energize kids in a very well rounded and managed learning environment.

We are extremely happy with the school. This is the first school, my daughter attended after moving to US. Within no time, she started liking the school. She feels very comfortable here. Thanks to the wonderful teachers who make sure that your child's needs are always taken care of. I highly recommend this school.

My daughter went to Link the last 2 years for kindergarten and first grade. We moved so she no longer attends link, we were very disappointed we had to leave. Link is a wonderful school and the teachers are great.

This is an excellent school, and we've been very happy with it. True, the district does not have cafeterias (and I was appalled that they bring in fast food twice a week). Then something happened. My child actually started first grade and I realized how IMPORTANT it is for the child to eat lunch, or he is cranky and behaves poorly, and learns little. Hot lunch days (be in a hamburger meal with yogurt or a turkey sub) are the best 2 days of the week here because I know my child will eat it. I don't feel the choices are terrible. You get some say; it's never fries or anything. The days without hot lunch (when I pack), he eats little and comes home a mess. Would I like a cafeteria with healthy food? Maybe. But school lunch isn't the time to push. That's breakfast and dinner. At school, I simply need him to eat (and again, it's stuff like rice, sandwiches, pizza, etc.). Also, eating at one's desk means the whole dynamic of the cafeteria does not exist, and I'm grateful. Kids can be so awful and cruel at lunchtime; here it's more controlled.

Don't move in this School District 54. This School Link particularly is a good school, but the all schools in the distrct 54 have no cafeteria and no hot lunch program. Link PTA provides just 2 times a week (not all the weeks, thou) hot lunch from some fast food restaurants like Mc Donalds and pizzeria, but anyway if you want your child to get a better nutrition during the whole school years, I would strongly recommend you to move out from this district and look for some school of other districts nearby.

I luv this school so much. It has got ammzing teachet who help you,so much. If you child misbehaves,they also tell us how to handle it. They would never give up on anything. Infact I heared people say,taht it is one of the best schools in 54 school district

The support and friendship between the students, staff, families & friends of Link is amazing.

Id like to say a few words about Link School, I started kindergarden-6th grade at Adolph Link School and now my own children attend this wonderful school, I would HIGHLY recommend this schoool, its just amazing the wonderful and caring teachers there are, I couldnt have asked for any better school for my children to attend!!

This is my grandson's 2nd year at Link. When he entered Kindergarten in August, 2005, I was not sure if the Teacher would be able to deal,and/or, help him as this was his 1st time attending school. But, to my surprise the teacher and the counselor worked with him he is now in the 1st grade doing fantastic.

Last modified Adolph Link Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.