Posted August 05, 2013
I have four children currently attending Queen of Martyrs school. My oldest is set to graduate this year, and my youngest is entering first grade. We have experienced each and every teacher from pre-k to the junior high. As parents, we are very pleased with the education we have received at Queen of Martyrs. We have encountered so many teachers that have taken extra time to work with our children when it was needed. The strong foundation my children are building at this school will be an asset to them when they start high school. This school provides many programs and sports opportunities for the students. My children are developing into well rounded individuals as a result of the wonderful faculty and staff at Queen of Martyrs school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 05, 2013
Queen of Martyrs School is a dynamic and rich environment that all three of my children are thriving in! My husband and I have spent many nights debating public versus parochial school for our children. We are fortunate to have choices around us but are grateful that we made the sacrifice and have choosen Queen of Martyrs. We have not had a regret since. The teachers that my children have had thus far have gone above and beyond what I believe is expected in the classroom. They are passionate for their profession and it is reflected in my kids. My children LOVE school.

Queen Of Martyrs Elementary School 1

Posted July 07, 2013
I do not recommend this school. The parents run the school and will do anything to cover the wrong that the children do. As a result, the school if full of cliques, racism, jealousy, identity theft and bullying as well as cyber bullying.

Posted August 28, 2012
Ever since I have been dealing with this school it's has been nothing but smiles. I am so happy my 4 year old daugther will be attending Queen of Martyrs this year. Her teacher Mrs. Peggy has an amazing persona. Hope to be working with them for years to come.

Posted April 05, 2012
Queen of Martyrs is an excellent school that is truly focused on providing the best education possible for their students. My children love it there and started at Queen of Martyrs with their preschool program, which is top of the line. The teachers are wonderful and help to create a caring environment for the students. I am very happy to be a part of such a wonderful school and parish.

Posted August 17, 2011
I am very happy with the wonderful education that my children have recieved. The staff goes above and beyond what is expected of them. My children are very happy and excited when they begin a new school year. All concerns that I have had have always been addressed in a timely manner. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The school has many programs that the children can join and grow emotionally and socially. I plan on sending our 4 year old there next year.

Posted August 16, 2011
The school provides a wonderful foundation for my children. I am very happy with the teachers. There are several young teachers that are very enthusiastic about their profession and encourage the children to do their best and succeed. There is a strong sense of family at the school. There are many, many families who volunteer at the school to provide all the children with a great sense of community from cub scouts, girl scouts, youth ministry and many other activities and organizations. In addition, the students display the knowledge that they have gained from the school in the terra nova test reults. We are very happy and hope you discover what our family has.

Queen Of Martyrs Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2011
I am very pleased with Queen of Martyrs. My children have received a wonderful education. Their staff is young and enthusiastic. The children excel and the standardized test scores are exceptional. The school has made a wonderful effort to reach out to the community and include them in the Queen of Martyrs family. It is a wonderful choice for a Catholic School.

Posted July 27, 2011
We have been sending our children to Queen of Martyrs for 3 years and they are very happy. The teachers are great and the pre-k program is terrific, we can't wait for our 4 year old to attend the all day program. the school community had been fragmented in the past but recently has really come together to build a great community. Like every school, there are some shortcomings but compared to the options we looked at, QM offers a great place for the children.

Posted June 22, 2011
QofM is a great school! It promotes Catholic identity and prepares our children for the real world. The teachers are enthusiastic and well prepared. The school is really a close knit community that has great family orientated activities: Cirque Amongus, Martyrs Fest, Home Coming, Trivia Night, Walk-a-Thon, and so many more. My children enjoy learning here and we have the school and community to thank. The students are more than prepared for high school and ready the challenges that will face academically and socially. Great school!

Queen Of Martyrs Elementary School
3550 West 103rd Street, Evergreen Park, IL  60805
Last modified Queen Of Martyrs Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Queen Of Martyrs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top