Forest Park, IL

Forest Park Middle School 4

Posted June 02, 2015
My son goes to FPMS and has really excelled this year. A large majority of the teachers go above and beyond to ensure each student is on track on doing their best. The principal and staff are great and show amazing leadership. My son really grew this year, not only educationally but personally as well. FPMS has great potential to be just as great if not better than the surrounding districts, more people just need to be willing to give it a chance.

Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted January 11, 2015
My daughter hates this school. She was in 6th grade and felt very out of place. Environment was chaotic and the staff never offered extra help for homework assignments. ect ect

Forest Park Middle School 4

Posted August 25, 2014
Forest Park Middle School is fantastic! The principal and assistant principal show good leadership and truly care for the students. Also, my daughter's teachers challenge her academically and show a lot of respect towards students. Keep up the good work!

Forest Park Middle School 5

Posted March 21, 2014
My school is Forest Park Middle School and I think we have great staff and students.!!

Forest Park Middle School 5

Posted February 23, 2014
The Forest Park schools are very good. The faculty and Admin. Are very dedicated to the community

Posted October 20, 2009
My son's art teacher is the best! And Mr. Weinstein the Band teacher is WONDERFUL!!!

Posted March 28, 2009
I am student at Forest Trail Middle School. I think it is a very good school in terms of academics. Other things such as behavior..its not good. To me i think my school is high in decipline also. Teachers are constantly giving after school detentions and referals , But im graduating this year so im happy. My advise to people who are reading this is that Forest Trail is a very good school, but prepare for your child to come home everyday talking about the school, or a teacher.. etc.

Posted September 22, 2008
I think it is a great schol some students do have issues but the teachers and kids are great ant the principals are wonderfull

Posted July 25, 2008
I loved the teachers and I think that my son could not have had a better experience with academics and socially.

Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted March 11, 2008
If you don't mind your kid going to school in a chaotic enviroment - the middle school will work for you.

925 Beloit Avenue, Forest Park, IL  60130
Last modified Forest Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top