Forest Park, IL

Forest Park Middle School 4

Posted August 25, 2014
Forest Park Middle School is fantastic! The principal and assistant principal show good leadership and truly care for the students. Also, my daughter's teachers challenge her academically and show a lot of respect towards students. Keep up the good work!

Posted March 21, 2014
My school is Forest Park Middle School and I think we have great staff and students.!!

Posted February 23, 2014
The Forest Park schools are very good. The faculty and Admin. Are very dedicated to the community

Posted October 20, 2009
My son's art teacher is the best! And Mr. Weinstein the Band teacher is WONDERFUL!!!

Forest Park Middle School 3

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009
I am student at Forest Trail Middle School. I think it is a very good school in terms of academics. Other things such as behavior..its not good. To me i think my school is high in decipline also. Teachers are constantly giving after school detentions and referals , But im graduating this year so im happy. My advise to people who are reading this is that Forest Trail is a very good school, but prepare for your child to come home everyday talking about the school, or a teacher.. etc.

Posted September 22, 2008
I think it is a great schol some students do have issues but the teachers and kids are great ant the principals are wonderfull

Posted July 25, 2008
I loved the teachers and I think that my son could not have had a better experience with academics and socially.

Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted March 11, 2008
If you don't mind your kid going to school in a chaotic enviroment - the middle school will work for you.

Posted December 16, 2007
I had a great experiance at FPMS. The teachers are amazing and I have learned so much. Many students have behavior problems, but good students don't usually get affected by the mistakes of others. One thing about the school is that there is high dicipline. The principal of the school is quite strict. Overall, I love this school. The best part are the fantastic teachers. I am very proud to say that I attended FPMS.

Forest Park Middle School
925 Beloit Avenue, Forest Park, IL  60130
Last modified Forest Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top