PK, 1-4
Frankfort, IL

Posted May 27, 2007
All 3 of my boys either have or are currently attending 'the Square'. This school reminds me of the school I went to back in the early 70's. It's nice and small; class sizes are great; the staff and teachers are all very open, encouraging, and approachable. Mrs. Casey has done a fantastic job with the school- from the beautification of the grounds to the addition of extra-curricular activities. She's phenomenal! I will be sad when the boys no longer attend Frankfort Square Elementary School.

Posted May 15, 2007
I love this school. I have such get communication w/ every teacher that my children have. I can go on about how wonderful this school is, but I'll be here all day. Great job Mrs. Carey...Keep it up. Communication w/ the parents is the best thing.

Frankfort Square Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2006
Staff very friendly and caring. Teachers positive

Frankfort Square Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2006

Posted November 16, 2005
My son attended another Frankfort school last year. He had nothing but trouble even failing classes. He was labeled unruly and special Ed. He is only 8yrs old. when I questioned his teachers approach to him I was told maybe he should find another school. This year in Frankfort elementery he has not only excelled he has succeeded. I never receive phone calls for discipline and his report card this quarter was A's and B's. The teachers at this school care. They take the time with each student and don't label them as a quick fix. I'm so glad I switched schools.

Frankfort Square Elementary School
7710 West Kingston Drive, Frankfort, IL  60423
Last modified Frankfort Square Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frankfort Square Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top