Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Our oldest goes here for first grade and we absolutely love it. Frankfort square has such a great community feel to it.

All 3 of my boys either have or are currently attending 'the Square'. This school reminds me of the school I went to back in the early 70's. It's nice and small; class sizes are great; the staff and teachers are all very open, encouraging, and approachable. Mrs. Casey has done a fantastic job with the school- from the beautification of the grounds to the addition of extra-curricular activities. She's phenomenal! I will be sad when the boys no longer attend Frankfort Square Elementary School.

I love this school. I have such get communication w/ every teacher that my children have. I can go on about how wonderful this school is, but I'll be here all day. Great job Mrs. Carey...Keep it up. Communication w/ the parents is the best thing.

Last modified Frankfort Square Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.