Galesburg, IL

Posted November 09, 2013
Steele School is an amazing school in all. I went there mainly my whole life (1-5) grade. I loved all my teachers, that i had there. My favorite was my second grade and fourth grade teachers (Mrs.Tadie & Mrs.Hintgen) I love you guys!!! But, anyways like I was saying this school is great the kids there are amazing and if I didnt go to this school I wouldn't have my best friends today. My best friends are the best thing that ever happend to me they mainly went here. I am now attending Churchill Jr. High.

Steele School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
This school was a terrible place for me. As a kid, I came here when we moved to the projects next to it. I had gone to a different school before coming here for 4th and 5th grade. I had to be pulled out of school and homeschooled twice. This was due to major bullying, fights, and disciplinary problems. I felt like my mother's concerns about it were dismissed and my own safety was disregarded by the teachers and recess staff. I was suicidal and have PTSD symptoms to this day because of what happened to me at this school, I won't go into it and don't have room, but it was bad.

Posted August 01, 2013
Great school .. Wonderful teachers and a staff that cares about the children. Would recommend to every one

Posted April 16, 2011
steel is a great school i went there my whole life the teachers are great i hear that the got some new people that great to hear (They still are a steel school supper star)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am now at churchill junior high school

Posted February 01, 2011
Steele Elementary is a great school. My son and I enjoy the teachers and the staff

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted June 23, 2008

Posted November 26, 2004
i think this school is good in special ed. and goes out of the way to help those kids who need it. i went to this school when i was littler and had no problems. if they know your child is having problems they do something about it.

Steele School
1480 West Main Street, Galesburg, IL  61401
Last modified Steele School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steele School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top