Hartford, IL

Hartford Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2012
My son first started Hartford Elementary last year, 2011, On top of being a new student, my son also has CF cystic fibrosis.....he was nervous just the thought of going to a different school, ....well, he felt very welcomed and loves the thought that he is going back there this year, he really likes the principal and other staff....thank you to all of Hartford school for making him feel comfortable with you.

Hartford Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2007
I feel this is a good school. I feel it could have some extra classes to let the children who learn quicker to give them an extra boost they may need to keep them from being bored. When I went there it had a gifted program to let the advanced children do a little extra to help them learn and do more. I think something like that would be nice again. Over all, I feel it is a good school.

Hartford Elementary School
110 West 2nd Street, Hartford, IL  62048
Last modified Hartford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartford Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top