Hoffman Estates, IL

Posted October 16, 2014
Moved in May specificially to attend this school and they have been everything good that people say about them. The entire staff is responsive, they truly care about the studients. I am really glad that I made the decision to move here.

Posted October 14, 2014
We are very happy with the new Principal, Mr Harris. We just moved into the neighborhood and 2 daughters are at Whitely for the first time this school year. Mr Harris has created a great culture at the school.

Posted June 22, 2014
Love this school. They do a great job of differentiated learning and treating the kids as individuals. Have only ever had an issue with one teacher. Very happy with the quality of education. New principal is responsive and obviously cares about the kids.

Posted April 03, 2014
It's a new day for Whiteley School! Thanks to the wonderful decision to appoint our new principal, the future looks great!! What a wonderful atmosphere he has created in the short time he's been in his new role. Outstanding choice for leadership....it is about time! The teachers now have a strong, decisive leader to support and guide them! Go Whiteley!!

Posted January 25, 2014
Frank C. Whiteley is recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. The school is nestled in Hoffman Estates. It is a wonderful school that has excellent and dedicated teachers providing a quality education to students. This school is committed to the whole child and parent involvement is important too. This school also provides a variety of extracurricular activities and after school programs to promote student growth! I feel very fortunate to have my daughter attend this school.

Frank C Whiteley Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2013
I have three children attending or attended this school. Whiteley is one of the best schools around. The teachers talented, dedicated and very hard working. The students test score has always been on the best in the state. The Really BAD thing is the District 15 management. They have been slowing transferring in students with rude, bad behaviors and kids with special needs into the school. They currently have three dedicated classes and soon will have more. About 30% will require additional assistance and careful watch. I am very concerned about the future of this school. The direction does not look bright.

Frank C Whiteley Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2012
The administration is confused at best. I agree with previous comments. Some teachers are great but many are not monitored or taught how to run a classroom properly. The principal buries her head in the sand, it is frustrating. I am amazed how many parents are resorting to home schooling after experiencing this school. The PTA is good, but too protective of the principal.

Frank C Whiteley Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2011
I have found that the administration of this school is below my expectations. the principal is not responsive to my concerns. She seems very arrogant...kind of paternalistic. Her attitude is "my way or the highway." the teacher that my son had seemed adequate but nothing to rave about. My daugthers teacher was a dinosaur with teaching methods that were abhorrent. I would recommend another school in the district or a private school in the area.

Frank C Whiteley Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009

Frank C Whiteley Elementary School
4335 Haman Avenue, Hoffman Estates, IL  60192
Last modified Frank C Whiteley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank C Whiteley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top