Bad
Good

I went to this school back in the 1980's and had generally good times there, I feel like they did a great job, especially with helping those that needed extra help. Since I've been there, the school has expanded, updated, and gone through many changes... I live back in the neighborhood now and am happy to see they have shown consistency over the years and are still one of the best elementary schools in the NW suburbs. Great school!

I couldn't be more pleased with how much my daughter has learned. She loves all her teachers and looks forward to school.

Best in maths & Science& English Best in student management Would recommend this school for anyone serious about studies

My son goes to Fairview School and I think is amazing! The new math program is very good! It's the best elementary school in district 54!!!!

What a great staff! My daughter loves all her teachers and looks forward to going to school everyday.

Fairview is an amazing school. The new accelerated math program is really good and the amount of activities the children can do astound me on account of the small size of the school.

Everyone is really nice at Fairview. My son is in his second year, and the teachers are really great! Along with the staff and the PTA. I also attended this school when I was younger and it's nice to have my son in a familiar place. He enjoys this school very much!

Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.