Hoffman Estates, IL

Posted May 01, 2014
I couldn't be more pleased with how much my daughter has learned. She loves all her teachers and looks forward to school.

Posted April 02, 2014
Best in maths & Science& English Best in student management Would recommend this school for anyone serious about studies

Posted December 05, 2012
My son goes to Fairview School and I think is amazing! The new math program is very good! It's the best elementary school in district 54!!!!

Posted April 15, 2010
What a great staff! My daughter loves all her teachers and looks forward to going to school everyday.

Posted April 22, 2009
Fairview is an amazing school. The new accelerated math program is really good and the amount of activities the children can do astound me on account of the small size of the school.

Posted October 06, 2008
Everyone is really nice at Fairview. My son is in his second year, and the teachers are really great! Along with the staff and the PTA. I also attended this school when I was younger and it's nice to have my son in a familiar place. He enjoys this school very much!

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2006

Posted January 03, 2006

Fairview Elementary School 3

Posted July 27, 2005
We are fairly new to Fairview and the district, we feel it is o.k. We do have a few issues. The way math is taught in this district. It is very confusing to a child & parents who learned the 'old fashioned' way. The amount of homework is outrageous 4-5 hours of homework a night...for lower level grades.

Fairview Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
I am going to be very simple, short and clear. Both of my children are in Fairview, and if it wasn't for Fairview and its staff,I assure you that my kids would be going to a private school. The only thing I have to say about Fairview is that it's a little overcrowded, and that's due to school district 54 that could use the old Twinbrook school for the Kindergarten and first graders and relieve Fairview from them and absorb more of the older children.

Fairview Elementary School
375 Arizona Boulevard, Hoffman Estates, IL  60169
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top