PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We are thrilled with our choice of St. Paul's. We wanted a structured environment where education and religion were equally important. The teachers, staff and even other families really care about each other. A simple, yet very meaningful moment took place last week - as full time working parents we do our best to make all the important school activities but unfortunately we weren't able to attend the all- school mass where the children were recognized for their hard work and recognition of their honor achievements. I was so honored and thrilled to receive a picture of my child receiving his certificate from Father John at mass from a parent that noticed I was not able to attend. To know that another parent was proud of my child and his accomplishments and took time to take and send me the picture, just reassured us of our decision to be part of the St. Paul's family!

We are new to St. Paul School this year and know that we have put our children in the best school possible. The staff is dedicated and truly care about their students. I love seeing the principal outside waving at the parents and welcoming the kids each morning. She greets my children by name each morning. The parents have been welcoming and we have fit right in. We could not be more pleased with St. Paul School.

I love St Paul The Apostle School. It has provided a great environment for my children and I love the "family" feel.

We've had a great experience at St. Paul The Apostle. The teachers are very caring and academically challenging, giving our children an enriching education. They also teach about Christian values which is very important to us as well.

St Paul does a wonderful job incorporating Catholicism into all aspects of their curriculum. We feel that our children are safe here while also receiving a well-rounded education.

We transferred to St. Paul after having our children in public school, one for 5 years and one for 1 full year, and 2 years of preschool. I could not be happier with our decision. Our oldest has been challenged and is excelling. Our youngest, we thought was reading at grade level according to the public school - was not. After only 3.5 months our youngest is now reading at grade level. Not only are the academics satisfying our children's needs, but the faith based education is teaching our children far more about community and respect than the public school could ever do. St. Paul is helping reiterate what we teach in our home. This has been the best move for my children and we are extremely happy with our decision.

I wanted my son to have an excellent education, in a Catholic setting. I have nothing but great things to say! The teachers put in great effort, my son loves it! The principle is doing a fantastic job, and if you take the time to get to know other parents, you'll build upon the Catholic family foundation. I love it!

I agree with the last several posts. The principal has no clue on how to run a school or to interact with children. She has a personality of a lump of coal. She puts all her energy in making sure that the sports teams make #1 than worrying about those children that need help academically. They say that they are above average in grades when in fact most of the kids have to get some form of outside tutoring. And if your child has a learning disability she would much rather not even have them in the school. The parents are snobs and have taught their children to be snobs!! There is no christian values be taught by this school. So, if you are looking to send your child here think again, it may not be the place for you.

This school is absolutely horrible. Please save your money and NEVER send your child there. The parents & kids are very cliky and down right mean people. Everything is about status not education.. My child is so behind in school from going there only 3 years. The principal is just as bad as the parents she is so gossipy and rude. The best decision I ever made was taking my child out of that awful school. I never what my children to act like the kids , parents or teachers that go there.

Run! The principal is running a formally great school into the ground! The teachers are nice and have good intentions but have to tip toe around a crazy principal. The pastor really does not care about the school and lets her run amok. She will cater to certain families, doesn't even say 'Hi' to some parents, and lets some get away with anything. It is sad! Even if a parent is super involved in the school, she will totally ignore you. The education is lacking, is some areas. My child was way behind in math then I transferred to another school. And there are tons of St Paul kids go to tutoring to keep at the right pace!

Last modified St Paul The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8