PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 21, 2015
My children all went to this school and now I teach here. I have taught in public schools as well and can honestly say the teachers and their passion are the same in both places.

Posted April 27, 2014
My school is St. Francis Xavier LaGrange Illinois. Our school motto is "We pray, we learn, we serve" and our children live this every day. Our students are academically challenged, our principal and teachers are dedicated and talented and the parental commitment is beyond words. My eldest started school at St. Francis in 2002 and we have been there ever since. It is the best decision we have ever made for their growth and development. We are truly blessed to be at a school where our children thrive.

Posted April 18, 2014
We LOVE our school - Saint Francis Xavier has been an excellent experience academically, spiritually and otherwise (sports, arts, resource support, etc.). Each year at our annual All School Service Day I give thanks for the opportunity to have my children at such a special school. Our no cut sports program is also a special "gift", as well as many, many other available opportunities to help each child thrive!

Posted April 16, 2014
St. Francis Xavier in La Grange is an excellent school! Our students excel in academics, athletics, and many other extracurricular activities. Our students thrive in a faith-filled, service-orientated environment supported by an outstanding community of teachers, staff and families.

Posted April 15, 2014
St. Francis Xavier in Lagrange, Il is outstanding! We have been so blessed and pleased to have had both our daughters educated at this fine school.

Posted April 15, 2014
SFX in La Grange is an excellent example of how academic achievement can be obtained while still finding time for a community-focused, faith-based enrichment program.

Posted April 14, 2014
I feel so blessed that we ended up at SFX! My kids are thriving there and I am constantly impressed by the teachers, programs and environment. It was a tough decision to send our kids to school here because the public schools in our area are so good and our taxes are so high, but it is worth it. I really feel like it's the best decision we have made for our children. The service program adds a lot to their eduction. SFX is helping the kids become caring, thoughtful and empathetic people. Every grade has a different service theme for the year and throughout the year they volunteer and talk about the theme. I am just so thrilled my kids can go to school at SFX.

Posted April 14, 2014
I am so happy I decided to send my kids to this school. Everyone has been excellent from the office staff to all the teachers. Would recommend this school to anyone in a heartbeat.

Posted April 14, 2014
My family couldn't be happier with SFX! The teachers and the families are outstanding. It's a fabulous, supportive community!

Posted April 14, 2014
St. Francis Xavier of La Grange is an amazing place to learn, pray grow and serve!

St. Francis Xavier