Lake In The Hills, IL
Students enrolled: 1,037

Posted June 28, 2013
My daughter has done exceptional in this school and we are very happy with the level of education she has gotten, and her teachers compassion for their students in Kindergarten and 1st grade. She tested 99% in their MAP tests both years, and that is because of the teachers dedication and hard work! We are sad to be leaving May Chesak as my daughter LOVES it there and looked forward to going each and every day. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Chesak Elementary School 3

Posted November 25, 2009

Chesak Elementary School 0

Posted November 10, 2009
Love it! The teachers are amazing, the school is very well run and the kids are getting an amazing education! With the amount of students who attend the school, it truly runs so smoothly!

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers are supurb! The entire building works together; which is saying something when there are 16 classes of EACH grade!

Chesak Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2009

Chesak Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2006

Chesak Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2006
Great School academically wise... School lacks certain extras ie plays/performances due to its large student body. This is unfortunate, since we all would like to see the age group k-2 on stage.

Chesak Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2006
My child attends Chesak and my other children have attended that school as well. I have been impressed with the quality of academic programs and believe District 158 works hard at being one of the best school districts in the NW Suburbs. As far as availability of extracurricular activities, we are haveing financial struggles in the district due to enormous residential growth in the district. I believe this is one of the most growing areas in the state. As a result of the financial hardships we have had to cut alot of the extracurricular activities. As far as the level of parent involvement, there are opportunities to get involved. There are meetings where they ask you to come and be heard, teachers always need help in the classroom, the PTA is another way to get involved. We are very happy in District 158 and believe we are getting a quality education.

Posted August 26, 2005
I like the school and the teachers. She is learning so much. My daughter loves going to school. She is in first grade and loves her teachers and is learing a lot.

Posted August 22, 2004
My daughter attended all day kindergarden last year. I t was the best thing for her. She also has a great teacher for 1st grade. D158 has done an excellent job managing an exeptional program on a limited budget. My daughter could not have a more positive outlook on school thanks to the teachers and staff at Cheasak.

Chesak Elementary School
10910 Reed Road, Lake In The Hills, IL  60156
Last modified Chesak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Chesak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top