Posted July 26, 2011
LeRoy Elementary School is a very special place. Students are treated with great respect and enjoy learning each day. The teachers are very knowledgeable and willing to support every learner. My children love reading workshop and math at LES.

Posted July 23, 2011
I moved many, many time as a child, and among the dozens of schools I went to, all of which blur together in memory, this gem stands out powerfully against the rest. It was here that I was inspired to do what I do for a career, it was here that I had a safe haven from my troubled home, it was here that I was told that I was special and trained in such a way as to not test well, but truly learn well, a concept far uncommon in today's education system. I adore this school.

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted August 09, 2007

Posted March 28, 2007
- a staff

Posted October 26, 2004
They care very much for each child and are not quick to abandon proven teaching methods in favor of the latest untested methods that come their way until they are demonstrated as being successful. They labor over utilizing every penny to maximize what the students can achieve. They have been open to parents input and actually encourage parents to share thoughts. There is a friendly, cooperative spirit between the teachers, the administration, and the school board. The kids respond to the encouragement the teachers provide and are enthusiastic about all the school programs.

Leroy Elementary School
805 North Barnett Street, Le Roy, IL  61752
Last modified Leroy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leroy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top