Bad
Good

Excellent school. Principal is very involved in all the activities of the school, my daughter loves her school, they involved in sports and activities for the kids,

My son loves his school and his teacher Mrs Gibbons. The school is not huge so it has the chance to interact with the kids alot better. Robinson has before & after school care which makes it so much easier for working parents. The principal, Mr Molina, is extremely involved with his school and well respected by my 6yr old son. Mr Molinas passion for reading shines thru his teachers and his students. Robinson is always busy having fundraisers & events for the kids, they also have a fresh fruits & veggies program and still do the Book It Club with Pizza Hut! I am very happy that we were lucky enough to be part of this school in a great community.

This school is the best school ever. My son feels like it is his second home. The principal is very involved in every aspect of the school. The school offers free before school assistance to kids struggling in math and/or reading. It even teaches music class to all grades. My son can already read some sheet music and he is only in 1st grade.

I absolutely love Robinson School. Both of my children currently attend and they are doing phenomonal. I have had nothing but good experiences with all of their teachers and the principal, Mr. Molina. There are so many teachers that are fully involved with many of the aspects that are school, one of them being Ms. Johnson. She has never been any of my children's teacher, but I see what she does for the children and how the children speak of her. Another teacher that is great at installing the fundamentals of life is Mrs. Kline, my duaghter had her last year and she was a true inspiration to her. She was a stickler and my daughter appreciated this from her. All of the teachers are great, but I could only name a few. Keep up the good job, Robinson Rockets!!!!

Last modified J W Robinson Jr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.