Irving Elementary School 5

Posted March 01, 2014
the 5 stars are because of Mrs. Moore and Mrs. Leflure. my son had them in prek starting at 4 and then my daughter starting at 3. they are wonderful. The teachers have been so helpful to the kids in their room and even to their families

Irving Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2013
My four year old just started going their his year, He loves it. Mrs Moore and Mrs Leflure have been God sends to my son. They walk him off the bus, call me when he wasn't feeling good, and called me when the school bus got into a minor accident then they went and walked to the accident and picked him up. The school also had a great fall harvest get together. I have been pleasantly surprised.

Posted August 03, 2013
I think that the current principle is not doing her job right I think she is very rough with the school students. I also believe that they should do something about the math teacher they have been having substitute teachers most of the year these students need improvement in their mathematics

Posted September 19, 2008

Irving Elementary School 1

Posted January 03, 2006

Irving Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2005
First and foremost it must be understood that this school is in the middle of Black inner city neighborhood and has the normal troubles and concerns that other schools have. I have had direct dealings with the school principal and teachers, and I must praise them for the challenges they face and deal with daily. As mention parent involvement would help more but people do not respect each other or much of life anymore. Faced with all the factors I have seen I thank the teachers and administrators for what they have to deal with on a daily basis!

Posted February 27, 2005

Irving Elementary School
805 South 17th Avenue, Maywood, IL  60153
(708) 450-2015
Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top